translate

Monday 24 September 2012

ALL THE WAY FROM ITALY


All the way from Italy?

Oh I am starving. All that cheese and I have ordered a pizza? What’s all that about? My family did not want omelette, (WITH CHEESE) or Baked potatoes (WITH CHEESE) or toast with (MELTED CHEESE) So I said I would cook something like chicken  for the meat eating heaving’s, but no, family voted pizza.

 

My Blog, Fb and cyber family,, I can not thank you enough today I looked at my blog page and it has had five hundred views. In less than two weeks. I really thought I would get about six looks in a month. You will never know how much this means. Thank you all for your support and I only hope I can keep up the writing for you, I do have loads to tell you but right now, my blood is refusing to go to my brain lacking of food. You know what it is like when you order a Pizza? I am sure they fly them in from Italy? Either that or they have to go to Tesco and stand in a long queue to be served?

 

My dear friends from the U.S called before and I came in at the end of the call my love was having with them. They always talk with me; there is something in the air as they only spoke to Hubby. I hope they are coming over for a surprise? Oh I miss them.

 

My love has known them some years met them on a cruise many years ago. I started to email them not knowing them and now they are my family. My Mum and Dad. I call them Yam, as she used to sign her mail as Your American Mum and DD, as his name starts with D and he is a real Daddy. I adore them. Oh I am going now it has come oh Yum Yum I will tell you later what they were like. Xxx

P.s Did you look at the green on my wall?

No comments: