translate

Wednesday 19 September 2012

So have the aliens arrived?


 Well my Van Gogh has gone home with his pocket fuller than what he came with. He is very good and I would recommend him. The question is now though according to my teen, “Have the aliens arrived, or has Kermit been sick?  So ok, he is not keen on the colour. If I could see, I might hate it too? Oh God I am scared, what colour have I put on the walls? I wish I could take a picture and let you see it? Well be like me, imagine an April forest with ferns so lush and hints of sage and calming crisp colours? I am scared what my friends will say when they see it? Please let it be nice? Let it be my teen without taste? The painter said when I asked was the colour ok? Ha-ha, here goes

“Well Fiona, em,, how can I put it? It’s not as shocking as when I first opened the tin. It’s kind of calmed down a bit!”

“Calmed down? Oh gosh, how wild does my conservatory look? And I’m not even in it….
 
You know the colour I picked is called spring….? Ok, what colour is spring? A spring cabbage? A spring out of a bed? Or the lovely lush forest in my mind.

Are you with me when days gone by you got red, yellow, pink, black, brown, navy, royal blue, sky blue white or purple…. What is magenta?
Hex triplet? Hue? Satur? Alloy orange? Amaranth? American rose? What is that, I mean, is there only one colour rose in America and if so, what colour is American rose?   
 Perhaps I have Android green?

Oh well it is on now. Really hungry, going to see what there is for tea now. Whatever it is, it will not have a face….

What will tomorrow bring? Oh, I might be able to tell you about an item we bought on eBay? Ha-ha. I know the description as what it is and the fact that it is silver, but shape? Detail? God, it might be really awful but it is due to come tomorrow so will let you know. Love ya and thanks for support big hugs!

 

No comments: