translate

Friday 14 September 2012

Thoughts for the weekend


14 sep

So it’s the weekend. What is in it for you? Are you excited, or are you dreading it? If the latter, try to
do something for you, for you only. Write down what you would really like to do and do it, if it is something that is imposible to do without someone else,

think of all the things you can do on your own that will make you in the evening, feel good about yourself. Even if it is something that is so small to others, but will make a change in your weekend. Try it and let me know what you think?

I am having a friend around to stay for the weekend. So now I will go and blow her bed up…..Not without help from the electronic pump, my lungs are not that good and I will let you know what we got up to on Monday. Who ever you are, where ever you are. You’re not alone. ) Fiona Cummings)

No comments: