translate

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Green or not?


Thank Goodness, the paint was green. Now what shade? That is a mystery, my dear brother in law, said  pale green. My teenager, said sick green. I dare not ask my painter, who by the way is fantastic. When you can’t see, people think anything goes” The blind person will never know? Well let me  tell you, we do!
 
Dean, the canary, did not end up in a pie yesterday, but only because I am a vegetarian, oh, and I love him. Never thought possible to love a bird. Never thought a bird could have personality either, but he does. He has been warming up since four this morning. No doubt the vocals will kick in soon, to a full concert?

It’s so cold already and still September and the nights are closing their curtains early. By eight in the evening, it’s dark. How do I know this? Because I have been out at that time, not doing anything interesting, just letting the dogs out and it has been bitter cold, with Jack Frost making his way over here earlier than normal years and the cool darkness covers you in a blanket of insecure dampness. The air smells different to a blind person when it is dark and the sounds in the street echo. Am I making sense? “No?” Oh, sorry, well also my friend told me the nights were closing in…. Haha. My teen would never, as it would mean I knew to get him in earlier. It would be light nights all year to him.
 
Well I will chat later thank you for reading this and I hope it found you in well fettle? If not, tomorrow is another day in fact later is another hour and you just do not know what is around the corner? Xxx Oh God my painter has just come in wanting to change his water. What for? Milk? I guess I better free the sink of dishes up for him…..? Laters Guys and Dolls!

No comments: