translate

Friday 28 September 2012

THE TRIUMFS OF TRIANGLE TOES


THE TRIUMFS OF TRIANGLE TOES

 Before reading this blog, did you read the blog (LIQUICE LEGS AND TRIANGLE TOES?) If not, have a read of it, then come back to this one, it will make more sense. Believe me, you need all the help you can get reading my blogs, by the time I have pushed buttons I never meant to and copy and paste notes  mixed in with the finger trembling moments of sharing, I mean, I think I am sharing my blogs, but really if I am it is a fluke?

So, the trials of the teen today, continue, with his new shoes! They arrived along with his skin tight trousers. The trousers fit. I mean “.f.i.t! They look like someone has took a paintbrush and painted his legs.”   

The shoes? You could pick a lock with them. I must say, they look really lovely, very stylish, good quality and a tiny bit of rubber on the soul, so at least not as slippy as his last ones? Well, you should have seen him putting them on? O.M.G?

“There I go again, being cool/with it?” Hahahahahahahalolololo!

Well, I sat in my armchair, next to our canary. He took them from the box, he took the paper out, and he went blue with trying to put them on. He took them off and then back on again,

“I know,” He said

“I need to take the laces out; I remarked that taking the laces out

  Will not make them any better or larger? Well you know teens, they know so much more than adults, because we live in a parallel world and things in our world, are not the real world, and you knew that didn’t you?

So twelve minutes later they went on and he promised they did not hurt and I felt them, they looked like there was room I mean, he is a size ten, so large feet. He said he would wear them around the house “To break them in?” Well all I can say is they broke in quickly, as after four minutes he was barefoot. I asked if we should take them to town tomorrow and exchange them. He said no, they were perfect.

My love arrived safe in Greece and all ok so far. He said his hotel is basic but lovely food. I just know he will do well out there and impress. He is my hero; he left in the taxi, went to the train station, and then when got to London, did the tube and then his flight. All without vision. He is amazing. He says he has a tongue so he just asks, I too have a tongue, but I just am not brave enough to do all that.        

So what is in stall for me tomorrow? I am going to the town with my teen. God help me? He hates going with his Mother and I am not keen on going with him, but beggars can’t be choosers and I have my cap out and my cardboard box. I have no family here and have not lived here long enough to have made friends. I can not go shopping myself so have to go with my mini me!

It is my loves birthday next week and I need to buy him a gift. I truly am dreading the shop as teen is the biggest grump going. He is such a kind boy, very caring loving and can be helpful, but he can also make life very unpleasant for me. I would love to browse the shops, but I know there will be one shop and home.

Thank God for the internet and my speech soft wear. Thank God too; I learned how to touch type at my scary, sinister sad boarding school I do most of my shopping online. Sometimes though you do come across funny things, like I typed in a shopping site, plant pot and I got a whole load of kinds of pants, and that lead onto Incontinence equipment.  I know you water those things as well as plant pots, but they would not look as good on the windowsill?

I will talk tomorrow but in the meanwhile, have a happy night? Breathe deeply and clear your head of negativity and all nasties. X

No comments: