translate

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Liquorice legs and triangle toes


Oh boy, what a night I had yesterday? I think I have spent four hours talking and arguing with the teen about buying shoes and trousers for school. Why in uniform shops, do they not sell trousers and shoes too and make it obligatory that you all wear the same shoes and trousers, just like you have to wear the same shirt, tie and blazer/sweatshirt?

I have suffered quotes like

“Mum, I am not wearing those, God, there for old men, like Dad! Oh Mum, how could you even suggest such shoes?  Those shoes have a letter M on them, who would wear those? Those trousers are baggy, I need them skinny fit!” So ok, he likes liquorice legs and triangle toes? “What a beauty?”

I have sent him to clean his filthy bathroom. I wish I had a pound for every time he looked in the mirror? I mean, yes, look at yourself, but do you really change so much in the seconds you’re in front of it?

He came in from school absolutely wet through because of the rain, not because he has a problem, moaning and groaning blaming me for the weather! He could not wait for tea; he had to make himself beans on toast. I asked him how he was so hungry, after breakfast and lunch, he replied

“Mum, all I had for lunch, is a sandwich three sausage rolls, a bag of crisps and an apple.”

“That’s all?

My love was due to go to London to work today, but it is too awful and there is train trouble, so I have him here with me, though he will be working from home. Before he goes abroad with his job. I will miss him so much. I have the lonely pain in my stomach. He and I are like a jigsaw. We should be together and when he is not here, there is a missing peace!

My new unit is coming today. I can’t wait.  We got it from an online furniture shop called something like Furniture 1 2 3 It is solid American oak and comes assembled. Let’s hope it remains assembled? Unlike the other stupid one. Oh, I am so sad about the loss of all my Mum and Nans china. I have moved house three times over the years and never broken anything and now that?

Well must go for now, I need to look for the back of my mobile phone. I dropped it for the forty third time, well, maybe eighth time, but it sounds a little more dramatic saying a higher number? I found the phone, the back? I can not find it, my teen has looked, I even asked the dogs, where  Mummy has lost her bit of mobile, they were no blooming good, they just lay there, looking, as though to say

“Oh Mum, please sit down, your disturbing our sleep!” So now it is up to my Hubby. For someone with no sight, he always finds things. My hero, I hope, or it is in one of the dogs?

A question was asked on face book by an author

“Where is God?” What would be your answer? Mine would be

. In a church, a shop, your own house, your school, hospital or in your mind. Some people feel really let down by him and no longer can believe or understand. But if you do not have an open mind, your life will forever be closed. God knows I have had it really tough but without asking if there is something else, life would be so much worse.

I hope you will be safe in the rain we are having? Take care cause I care x

No comments: