translate

Thursday 27 September 2012

A LIGHT LUNCH

I hope your enjoying your lunch where ever you are? I am going for a coffee as my bird is in full song and my head is buzzing. Just thought I would try to put a smile on your faces today with these few jokes?

Married life is full of excitement and frustration :
- In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
- In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
- In the third year, they BOTH speak and the NEIGHBOURS listen.



·         A man was speaking to God.
“God, why did you make women so beautiful?” he asked.
God said: “I did that to make you love them”.
Then the man asked: “Well, God; why did you make them such good cooks?”
God said: “I did that to make you love them”.
The man then asked: “But God, why did you make women so stupid?”.
God said: “I did that to make them love you!”


Enjoy your lunch and I will chat later. xx

No comments: