translate

Thursday 13 December 2018

TINSEL TALK BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. Well I have five minutes spare. I have had a lovely day with some really nice ladies. The last hour when most had gone home, my really lovely neighbour stayed and we had a beautiful conversation. I love her company as she is so clever and cultured. She has a heart of gold and her life reflects part of my past that I am glad to have said goodbye to. Some people really take a lend of her but thankfully she is now seeing what real friends are all about.

 

The group of ladies are a lovely group we started some months ago when some poor person in our street was broken into. I joke saying we are the only Neighbourhood watch group who don’t talk about neighbourhood watching. In fact, stranger, the lady who was broken into, isn’t in our group… they say out of something bad, comes something good.

 

My lovely friend B came too, and I shall be seeing her tonight to be humiliated at our pub quiz again. It’s come around one more time so fast have we even recovered from the last public mortification? No, but hey, we are British. Hahaha.

 

Last night our Prime Minister got saved. Thank goodness, now I hope everyone will move on and leave her alone. She has been totally bullied since she was voted into Number 10. She shows how strong and intelegent she is though, because not once has she name called or risen her voice. Unlike some others I shall not even mention.

 

Now we wait until March before we can breathe again. That is when we are due to leave the European Union and I am sure not long after that, Germany, France and Spain will follow in our footsteps.

 

I have wrapped all of my Christmas gifts to others, all but three peoples. We have parcels all over the house upstairs. It’s like Santa’s grotto up there. It’s quite overwhelming. But after this weekend, we will have given gifts to five people so that will make a space.

 

In news around the world, Turkey train crash, at least 9 people have died. It’s so sad.

UK weather warnings as blizzards are on their way with heavy snow.

The shocking disgraceful murderer who shot too many people in France, is still on the run. They think he may have gone to Germany. He had already commited 27 crimes and had been in jail as well as he was known to the Police for his terrorist opinions.

And here’s a cheerful thought, Christmas day in the UK, is the most common day to have a heart attack…. Oh my… Best start that day with my star jumps then.

 

India is the most polluted country on earth… Such a shame and how can they change that? Less cars?

 

So, I shall leave you with some quotes.

Mahatma Gandhi

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Benjamin Franklin

“Go to heaven for the climb it and hell for the company.””

 Hahaha. Personally, I wouldn’t want to know anyone in hell.

And finally, from me

“Be who you are not who you want to be, then people will really get to know you!””

Fiona Cummings

 Later with some Christmas recipes and tinsel talk

 

 

No comments: