translate

Saturday 8 December 2018

DIARY OF THE LOTTO FROM THE AMAZON BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. I hope I find you well? It’s wild here. No, we don’t have beautiful creatures running around, well, unless you count our dogs, and Hub. Haha. The wind is dancing as if to have some kind of rage! One of our boxes outside it’s plastic and to keep the lid down, on, we filled a watering can with water and placed it on top of the box. The can was so heavy. Well, that’s gone, luckily, we found the lid, but the watering can? Hub and I have walked around our garden as if we are conservationist workers. Our neighbours will be looking from their bedroom windows wondering, well, just wondering.

 

Our dogs have been out on their free run today. But they are still pottering around tippy tapping their claws on the wood floor. They should be tired.

 

Later we are going out with friends. There are six of us going. We are out for a meal. I’m not sure it will be worth me brushing my hair. Haha.

 

I guess this afternoon, Hub and I will be labelling up Christmas gifts. So far, I have wrapped about forty gifts. Half of those are for Hub and BW, so no need to label them but the other 20, we need to before I forget who’s is who. I put them in different plastic bags after wrapping and every year I manage to hand the right ones over to the correct people. How? Half luck half memory. And today I have just remembered one special person I buy for, well, I forgot her this year and after seeing her today, I remembered heck. I haven’t bought for her this year, so to my best friend Amazon, here I come.

 

We label our gifts in Braille. That’s fine, until we hand them over to people who can see. Hahaha. On Christmas day, that will be fun especially for those who are a family of more than one!

 

Have a lovely weekend, I have just filled in our Lotto. It’s a triple role over today. Fingers crossed. Imagine if I win, what my blogs will be like over the next few months? One thing I would hope for that would be that there would be a lot of elephants in a better place. And we would be one step closer to finding that cure for RP. Oh, and then there are the dog charities, horses and donkeys as well as wild life and sea life also Life boat charities and air ambulance. Oh, maybe if I win, this time next week, my blogs won’t have changed after all. Haha. Laters gators.

 

       

No comments: