translate

Wednesday 12 December 2018

GAY PARENTS WITH CHILDREN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


How our television has changed over the past few years. I’m talking three years. At 7 pm now, there is a program on with two men who live together and have married. They have four. Children. Yesterday at 8.30 pm, there was a marriage between two men and then the set went to two women who were kissing.

 

So, I ask my Son, when he has a small child who asks where are the children’s Mummy? What will he say? He replied. “They don’t have a Mummy, only two Daddy’s.”” When I ask him, does he agree with two people of the same sex marrying? He replies of course.

 

A gay kiss three years ago, would have been no. as for marriage? No one would be talking about it. Gay people having children? Really? So, are we a better world now, because we except everyone? And do we really except everyone? I know someone who left the UK to go abroad because they felt as a gay person, they couldn’t continue to live here. Personally, I think that was an excuse as I know of loads of people who are homosexual and are out and proud. One of our neighbours for one person, not sure if he is gay, I get very confused now with all the different titles going around. But one day he’s Dave the next Davinia. Our street sends him Christmas cards and he is invited to our street parties. My Son worked with two guys who were gay and no one thought anything of it. They were just excepted as they should be.

 

Personally, I do have a problem with people who are gay having something called marriage. No objection to them having something the same with a different title. Love is love. It’s the terminology I object to. Re them having children, my friend who is a Doctor and homosexual, he would make the best Dad in the world. But do I think he should be a Dad? I’m kind of on the fence. Tipping one way more than the other. Then there are children in marriages who are so unhappy. They may see their Mum being beaten up by their Dad at nights. They may see their Mum treating their Dad in such a dreadful manner. Are they better parents than two men or two women who live together with children? Well just because you are homosexual, doesn’t mean you are a perfect angel. Still men beat up men and women swear and treat their girlfriends appallingly.

 

So, I say to my Son, when those children who have two parents of the same sex go off to school, how do they cope. He replies it will be normal in a few years and children won’t have any opinions. So, will having a Mum and Dad in our future become unusual? I read that it was almost possible to create a womb out of the woman’s body. So even a woman won’t be needed in the future to have a baby.

 

 If I had stayed with my so-called birth Mother and Father, God help me. But I came to my adopted parents, my Mum and Dad and they were amazing. If I were to go to two men or two women? I would have still got loved. Only I would have had to live with staring people and negative comments. But as my Son says, maybe it will be normal in the future. Just do we all want it to be so called normal? For fifty thousand years say, man and woman have married and had children. I doubt even our world as we know it on earth, will be here in fifty years from now.

 

Our musician Elton John is 70. He is married to his long-term partner David Furnish. They bought two children. I read Elton paid £20,000 for his second child. Money talks. A woman over the age of forty for example and her Husband of the same age wouldn’t be able to adopt, but she would be able to pay for a surrogate mother. If she had the money. I really have a problem with Elton’s children being five and seven, and their Dad being seventy. For me this is dreadful. A, those children were brought or, bought into this world. They weren’t created between a loving couple.

 

When those children get older, they will sit and wonder. Just wonder. There is nothing worse than knowing that you were not created with love. I wasn’t and I was loved by my adopted parents more than I could have ever been from my natural parents. So, a surrogate Mother carries a baby, firstly the baby wasn’t made with love. Secondly, she isn’t going to take care of her, or her baby as much as a parent would if they were going to keep their child.

No matter what any one says, that is the start to a child’s life being screwed up. The birth, there is no loving Mother or Father there to hug that child. OK, Bill and Bob may be at the other end if you like waiting and excited because they are going to have their baby at last. My parents were there from I was the age of four weeks. Still I have issues that date back from before birth I believe. Just knowing that the person who gave birth to you, didn’t want you. Still you are label. Even when I had my own child, time reversed back to when my so-called natural mother had me, how could she not feel what I felt when I held my new born? So many questions an no answers. And for the children now and the future, it’s you I feel sorry for.

   

So, we can say new words, use phrases that would have made us, cringe at one time not so long ago, be happy knowing that those who just love, are allowed to love. It’s a me me situation, but what about others? So, you feel good, as for your child? And we are told we have to except situations. Really?   

 

Will we get to a situation where by in life we don’t have opinions? We are all alike. We are as one. Man, woman, child, table chair. And so on. I am a woman, I love my man and I’m proud of that. I was fortunate to be able to give birth to a child. I have nothing but empathy for those couples who can’t have children. But to buy a baby, I just think we need to put the breaks on. Our society is such where anything goes and no one says no to any one and no one waits for anything.

 

 

No comments: