translate

Sunday 7 July 2019

YOU BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Dearest Bloggets, this blog is for you. You who’s had a rough week, If it seems to be under constant storm clouds. The you that feels invisible. The you that doesn’t know how much longer you can carry on. The you who’s lost faith and the you who always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong. Well from me to you, you are incredible you make this world more wonderful for us. You have so much potential that only you don’t realise. But if you hang in there, I hope soon, you will learn why you need to be here. And when you learn, please let me know, and I am sure I will say, yep, I knew it all along. But you and only you, have to find this out, because no matter how much I say how important you are, you have to believe me. And I can’t make that happen. But you can!

  

And now to my dear Blogget Patricia. A note from me. I’m so proud of you. I’m so glad you enjoyed your birthday though I know you had a huge hole in your heart where someone was missing, but you are strong. So many people think they are not strong, but you are, if you get out of bed even though you really don’t want to put one foot on the ground. You are strong when all you want to do is pull the covers over your head and just sleep the day away. But you don’t do that, you get up. That is strength.

 

You are so brave doing things when thinking about them makes you anxious and doing them puts you in a place of hell. And you are amazing for holding in there no matter how hard life gets. I hope soon, one day, you will say, I’m so glad I carried on. It was hell, it was awful, painful but I did it and thank goodness I did as if I hadn’t, look what I would have missed out on.

  

What a great weekend we have had. I was fed up as our lovely Girl Friday who we go out with at weekends was busy, so I thought it was going to be so boring, but I was wrong.

 

Yesterday our friends, came for the day we had such a lovely time. I was so sad though when they left but today my lovely in-laws, came. We had another great day. It was fab to see them. We went out and the weather was lovely the food we ate was delicious but the company was the best. I love my brother and sister in law, it was a wonderful day. 

 

Housework tomorrow as I have had a relaxing weekend. Then I have an important paper to write.

 

Gosh as I write this, my Waggatail is dreaming. She is really growling and her legs are going mad. But she had a fun time with my in laws little dog.

 

I hope you have had a lovely couple of days. With love 

 

 

 

No comments: