translate

Tuesday 16 July 2019

HEAVENLY ALIENS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


It’s quarter to one in the morning. House all locked up. Lights on. I won’t be going to bed tonight I never do when my Husband is away. Why? I’m a wimp. And I take this chance to do all my creative writing. I love the silence when I’m writing. There is never peace during the day and even in the night we get about 3 hours of no traffic. That’s all.

 

My Son not home tonight. So, it’s me and my little Waggatail.

 

Apparently, there was a full moon last night. And I didn’t start to howl.

On the first of August they say there will be a new moon. What is a new moon? The moon doesn’t change, it’s still the same moon, so, what does that mean?

 

When I was young, and note I said young, not a child…. I believed that there was a man on the moon and it was made from cheese….

Oh. Heck. Cringe. I was so gullible. Whereas now I know there is a man on the moon along with many other aliens. The question is, do they like cheese?

 

What would you do if an alien came walking towards you if A, you could see and B, you were on your own? It was quite apparent it was an alien.

 

It’s a country lane. No cars or people in human form are near. Not even cottages or housing of any kind is nearby. Just you and the trees. Suddenly something comes towards you. You take a second glance. Blink, then look again. At first the thing doesn’t register, then you think, hang on, this doesn’t look right, then the penny drops and you realise you are a couple of meters away from an alien. What would you do, say?

 

Me, I would freeze. I would think I was going to die. But then the alien would also stop, just before it gets to you. You look it up and down. Though afraid to stair. You soon realise that it isn’t going to cause you any harm. You move your arm slowly, the thing in front of you mirrors you every move, with things that look like arms. What does it look like? What do you think aliens look like?

 

I believe they have all different kinds of bodies. Depending where they are from as in planet. And they will smell. Will they have blood? Will they cry/tears? Oh, who knows. I doubt we will ever know. One day I believe that they will come here to end our earth as we know it, unless we spoil it more before they get here.

 

On the planet they will run out of water and need ours.

 

That of course is the planets that need water I am sure there are some who don’t need water to live. Some things need batteries, some need wires/electric. Some can be wound up and other things work on solar power. And I think aliens will be the same.

 

If there is a place that is heaven, but obviously not called heaven in their language, where will it be and what in your opinion will it look like?

 

I believe I have seen an angel. I believe even I have seen who I referred to as Jesus Christ. But I haven’t seen where I would want to call heaven. I have been through tunnels of darkness through doors that I crashed into in a pod I will never forget. It’s already sounding crazy and if I didn’t think I would be thought of as some mad woman, I would tell you the full story, but as it is, I didn’t like that experience. The twice I have had what I would call an out of body experience, it was so dark. Only lit by what seemed to be car lights. It was awful. It affected me for days if not weeks even into years of constant reminders of what when and how?

 

Why do we think of planets as being up there rather than down there? Are we on the bottom? Is this hell, as isn’t hell meant to be below?

 

What can I say, it’s a full moon and during the night? Lack of sleep gives me the bravery to write such words. But nothing is made up. It’s real.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Fiona Meyrick said...

This is absolutely wonderful. Fiona.