translate

Tuesday 14 February 2017

FOREVER VALENTINES BY FIONA CUMMINGS

FOREVER VALENTINES
BY FIONA CUMMINGS
Bunches of red roses look pretty in a vase
But moreover, I like the look upon your face
Each day when I say I love you
How much you mean to me
Your voice excites me
Your words set me free
Your kisses steal my heart
Our souls will never be apart
Chocolates taste delicious
Especially when we share
But I have some wishes
One you will always be there
By my side
If not physically for a moment
In my heart for ever
To wipe tears I cry
And we will laugh together
On bad days, we will hide
Away from the world
In our own shell, we will find harmony
That can’t be bought with any amount of money
Our love is priceless
More valuable than a bar of gold
Our story has to be told
To those who doubt true love
I believe you were sent to me
From our maker above
I don’t need a card, to say what you mean to me
It’s not hard, when I have my heart
It beats in the rhythm of each breath you take
Our hands entwine
Knowing you are mine
I feel blessed to have you in my life
To sleep in your arms
And together facing daybreak
With you I will come to no harm
And I will protect you at all times
Happy forever Valentines

© Fiona Cummings

No comments: