translate

Wednesday 15 February 2017

DIARY OF ALL LOVED UP BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. Well, Teen came home today, all loved up after yesterday’s Valentines evening. He took a beautiful bouquet and special card to Shamrocks house by car. He ordered a suit almost a week ago, to wear for this evening. Seriously, he in good old teen style, didn’t read the small print and didn’t tick the box that read free next day delivery, so he was sweating if it didn’t arrive in time for the big night.

I was a good Mum and stayed in waiting for this blooming parcel. At last it arrived yesterday at half two in the afternoon.

He looked so very handsome. Every time he is dressed to go out, I joke with him and say. “You are so beautiful Son. Say, thank you Mummy?””””” hahaha. He is so tall and just has such charisma! He smells so very good too. Shamrock is a very very lucky girl. She gave him a bottle of champagne and again, a lovely card.

They took a taxi to town, well, just outside town. They went to a cocktail bar and then onto the restaurant. Oh, the place they went to is my idea of pure hell. A very posh overpriced fish restaurant. And the food that Shamrock had, sounded absolutely disgusting. The fish had its poor head on. I hate that. How can anyone eat that? Heathens…. They had an oyster each too and the waitress took the shells, washed them and put them in a box for them to take home.
Oysters are under threat. More than 85% of the oyster reefs have been lost.
Oysters they say are an aphrodisiac. Well if I am with Hub when he is eating them, I feel sick. And no way I would eat one. Oysters have zinc in them this is what is meant to be good for men’s libido. Oyster shells are said to be good for your garden. You can buy the shells crushed from garden centres and putting them in your soil, makes your plants stronger.

If you count up to all the fish I have eaten before I became a vegetarian, it wouldn’t even come to half of a small fish.

Fish is meant to be good for your brain? Hahahha.an Enough already.
Well, they from all accounts had a great night. He came home for lunch. It was always was ready for him. He had an enormous breakfast today at the place where Shamrock works. With her he won’t go hungry. This time next year will Valentine’s day bring a proposal? We shall see.
Hub and I were saying that the next family wedding probably will be Teens, as he is the eldest and after him, is our nieces and nephews and they are too young. It’s scary.

I have so much to do in the office today and a meeting to go to later today but struggling to find the motivation. Wags will hopefully work well today, she should I’m just local. And at least it’s not raining.

Yesterday I received a very nice surprise in the post. Moon Peg, a company you can order on line cards, flowers and chocolates, then they send your recipient whatever without you even leaving the house. Sadly, it’s not blind friendly, which is so annoying.

My lovely friend Julie, sent me a card and delicious box of chocolates. Well, my birthday, Hub ate blooming half and then, to top it, he asked how many I had, I said five, he then said he will have two more then I am allowed two, then we will have had seven each? Hahhahaha. Em, excuse me? Oh my, they were the nicest chocolates I have had for ages. Lint milk chocolate.

I’m seeing her very soon and today she gave me some very exciting news. Oh, it’s the best news and I thank God, she is coming to her senses. I need to learn why the huge change though, as it’s a massive turn around.

OK, back to work we go. Later gators. X






No comments: