translate

Tuesday 7 February 2017

DIARY OF FIRES IN THE SKY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

It’s a sunny afternoon now but I think rain may be a threat. This morning it was so dull out there. As little Waggatail and I went off to meet with a friend, the air was filled with hope, hope that Spring will be here soon and with the spring lambs and baby chicks, the fragrance of chocolate in the air and the smells of the amazing flowers and new shrubs that appear each Easter, will come and make peace and there will be calm around the world.

Talking with a friend today, she is very religious. She was saying that she believes we will get a visit from our maker soon. If we do, I feel sorry for that particular thing, whatever they or it, may be? As of course nasty humans will do their best to destroy it like we did to the original person who told us they were who they were…

There is so much anger in our world and sometimes I do wonder if I’m the only one who is bothered? Of course, I’m not. But the shouters seam to out shout those without energy or ability to conquer.

I do wonder if there is a chemical being released to get everyone angry? In the UK, we have stunning ancient forests, we have woods with beautiful wildlife and rivers, babbling streams, beautiful beaches, green hills and chocolate box houses with villages scattered with beautiful quaint pubs and country gardens as well as all the tech anyone can dream of. Bright lights and the best shops. An yet we complain.

We will get visitors one day, I’m sure. Aliens will land and we will have Star Wars. Isn’t that why we are travelling to space now?

I wish we could end all wars and hatred. But I’m not God, he wants us to learn on this earth and I wonder, will we?

My other friend doesn’t believe in a maker sort of speak, they think once we die, we are gone forever. And to be honest, we may be, but the fact is, we don’t know and so far, in my life, I believe that there is something after this life, I just don’t know for sure, and we are not meant to know either. Why? It is like some kind of sick game. If we were told if we will be good people, we will end up in a perfect land, would we all be good, but still have evil in our heart? Or if we are good people without the knowledge, then perhaps we will automatically go to another land where we will meet with those who we have loved, love and care for when they were on earth? I hope so. And what will that land be like?

Because my perfection isn’t yours, will it just be a neutral place, where we simply just feel well and calm? Nothing exciting happens? We have just been left with a feeling in our soul of love and we just walk or float around feeling this beautiful feeling of pure peace. Love and at one with oneself?

We could have that on earth you know?

Well, my Son is due in soon. He has told me he is getting changed and then going out somewhere important. Well, it could be. For now, anyway. Did I tell you he was going on holiday soon? I think it’s next month. Oh heck, I will miss him. He didn’t come home for lunch today and I really felt empty when I got in, thank goodness, I had a short while with another human, smile.

Spoke to a lovely lady this afternoon on the phone, I really like her. She is one of those people in my life who I believe was meant to be connected with me.

Did I tell you that our LF is starting to show strong signs of our last dog Suki AKA Long Chops? Oh, we miss her so much and from the beginning of getting LF, I said to Hub, he was meant to be. LF that is, not Hub, hahaha, though my Husband was for sure meant to be for me. Well, our Long Chops was a wonder dog, she was something else. And working, our LF is no way as good as she was, but in the house, he has characteristics of our old dog, and they are just starting to show. It’s not a case because we want him to be like her as to be honest, nothing was further from the truth, because nothing could lace the shoes of our Long Chops, if she wore them…

Well for a couple of weeks we have been taken back as he has mimicked LC. And yesterday, he did something that stunned me. We had been out the four of us, Hub LF, me and Waggatail. On our return, LF pushed his head on my leg and walked about five steps by my side. My, that is just what Long Chops used to do. I mean really push her head. As if to guide me. Never did she do it with Hub, only me, and there he was yesterday, LF, doing the same? Of course, we just put it down to quinky dinky. If it happens again though it will be more than coincidence.

It’s steak hot pot for dinner for the boys. The house smells lovely, the steak is tender so hopefully, Hub will be able to eat it with his dodgy tooth. Looks like he has an appointment to get the Biggy done of an implant. Bless him, as long as he will be Okay.

I’m buzzing because one of my lovely Bloggets has written to me and I’m saving her email to when I have time to really enjoy her words. When I see her name in my in box, I jump inside with delight, she is the most interesting person I know and I love her. Thank you all for your latest emails I will answer them for sure. I have been asked to write about a very unusual subject this week, not sure I’m qualified to write on such matters, but we will see.

Tomorrow I’m out doing lunch with my dear friend so for two hours, I can be me. Not a Mum or a wife, a writer or whatever else I’m labelled with, haha, careful? I can be the person I rarely see. She brings something out of me that I had in me so many years ago, Then I come back to dishes, dust and doggy doodles. But at least once every seven or eight weeks, I can be free of the person I am. The shell I’m in. The shell that I don’t like. For me it is an honour to be with her. She is so beautiful and has the pick of so many people. She is or would be if we were kids, the popular person in the school playground. And for a couple of hours, I can hang out with her.

Well, I pray that my Son will have a good time tonight, this could be a good evening for him. Or not… I guess Shamrock will be coming around later, it will be nice to see her. I think we are going out at the weekend. And she is coming to town with me in a couple of weeks. It really will be a case of little and large. I’m five feet nine and ma hoosive and she is five feet flat and not so ma hoosive. Hahaha.

Then some homework what to buy Teen for his birthday. Heck, next birthday he will no longer be a Teen. Oh, no, I’m really getting old? I was saying to Hub yesterday, when we were Teens, we would listen to the latest music and the singers/artists would be much older than us. Then they were a little older, then the same age, now? Heck, I’m old enough to be their blooming mother.
Who then said more like Granny? Slap your little leggies….

Right, will go for now, but will be back. X






No comments: