translate

Thursday 23 February 2017

DIARY OF DORIS BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets. Gosh, we have had Storm Doris in the UK today, disrupting transport and risking the safety of those here. A lady was killed as something fell on her and she sadly died in hospital. It’s rained for about eighteen hours here too.

I had to smile with a lady who was telling me a couple of weeks ago, of the winds some years ago, she sadly really hurt herself as the wind forced her to the ground outside, but as she was in hospital, she continued telling me, there was one lady who was carrying her umbrella, as if you would in the bad winds? Never mind, the lady was took off in the air haha, I shouldn’t laugh, and I wouldn’t if she was badly hurt, but can you picture this, a lady flying through the air holding onto an umbrella? But then the best bit, as the lady continued to tell me. There were other people in hospital with broken hips etc., because of other reasons.
“One lady in her late eighties, cleans her teeth sitting on the toilet. And as she leaned over to the sink, she fell off.””
Hehehehe. Well, I firstly wondered why she cleaned her teeth sitting on the toilet, then I just had to say.
“Well, I guess that lady had bad wind?

I’m watching the news as I’m writing and it’s talking about immigration and how farmers will lose their business if we say no to more foreign workers. They say there isn’t enough UK workers who are prepared to work on the farms etc. Well, why not offer a decent wage and then you will find people who will do the job? Fact is they want to pay peanuts. I also feel that those who haven’t worked because they quite frankly are lazy, should be made to work for their benefit money. If they are unable to work because of ill health or a severe disability, then that is different, but I know of take one case, a young man 22, he has never worked in his life, he boasts of not working and why should he, he gets money to stay in bed. There is nothing wrong with him apart from being bone idol.

Oh, the news makes me sad, now they are talking about the United Nations. The staff who work for them. Of course, most of them are really good people, but, then there are the disgusting people who are taking children and doing the most despicable things to them. Hub and I were talking about it, he said look at our schools, they were full of staff who only did that job to be near children. Thank goodness there are not so many boarding schools now for children with disabilities. Most schools now are open to children with and without disabilities, all to learn together.

Shamrock went for her practical exam today and she passed. So now it’s a case of waiting until her biggie, then there will be car wars, smile, between Teen and Shamrock, who will be driving which car? Both hot heads, not sure who will win.

Some quotes before I go.
Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a much brighter day.
You know you are boring when you get excited about receiving a new sponge for the kitchen sink.
And sticking to the windy theme,
Dear automatic toilet, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I wasn’t finished yet.






No comments: