translate

Monday 6 February 2017

DIARY OF D DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good day Bloggets. In one hour, we are off to the dentist. Hub working from home then he will face the
CHAIR.

Teen just been in for lunch from work and said it is slippy out there, great. My biggest nightmare. I have cancelled my appointment. Not a chance I could go through with it. I have felt sick all week. I only go to the dentist if I am in pain. The dentist said I need a filling. I said I have no pain, she said we like to catch it before there is a pain. Well, I don’t mind pain. What I do hate is injections. Now people say the injection isn’t a bad one? The word injection to me is bad. I told her last week I was only going to have it if I didn’t need a needle. She said that wouldn’t be advisable. Hub said it would really hurt me if I went without needle. Hurt I can do. Needles? Nope. Long and short of it, I’m not having a procedure, poor Hub is. Oh, and it’s a Biggy. I do feel for him.

Years ago, before we got together, he was mugged. I feel so sad and tears come to my eyes when I think that someone would want to hurt my love in such a way. Also, he was with his guide dog, they kicked him and punched him. For his backpack that had his lap top in from work. Thank God, they to Hubs knowledge, didn’t harm the dog. And whilst he lay there, his dog stood loyally by his side.

What low life can mug any kind of person, let alone a blind one?

So since then he has had bother with his front tooth. Today is going to be tough for him in many ways.

Right now, he is burying his head in his work. I have took him tea and food, but he doesn’t have much chat when working, I know he gets loads of paperwork done when he is at home, as apart from an annoying blonde, he doesn’t get much interruptions. I admire the way he works, some people who work from home will take more breaks and even have extended chats on the phone or pop out to the shops when doing so. He really works hard.

I made a soup last night for tonight’s dinner as I doubt Hub will want to eat anything solid? It started off leek and potato but ended up with a full large pack of mushrooms in, with herbs and today I will add cream.

Last night Shamrock came around and we had an interesting conversation. Gosh, she is very much in love with Teen. So, different to the dragon he dated for almost three years. Thank goodness, she is well and truly out of his heart and life. She was pure poison. Between the three of us, we have got rid of a lot of rubbish from our lives over the past few years.

Right, I will go and prepare the dogs for their visit to our dentist now, I’m going to have a difficult job this afternoon looking after the two of them as of course Hubs dog isn’t allowed in the room whilst he is getting his work done. So, I will be in the waiting room with a little fella and the Wagging one. God help me. For almost one hour. Well the last time Hub went in for his check up, Waggs was perfect, apart from her back end was under my chair and every time someone came in the room, of course they were there simply to visit her, and her tail wagged like mad. When her tail wags, her entire body moves which lead to swaying my chair side to side. In a rocking motion.

Whereas LF? Oh my, he just kept rolling over showing the whole group of people his bits and bobs. Yep, Full show.

Oh gosh, remind me later to tell you about a really funny time Hub and I had last night, involving our friend? Hahahahaha. No, it was all clean and legal. But so, funny. Later with love.



No comments: