translate

Friday 27 October 2017

RP FILES BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day to you all. I have just read an article that describes how a lady with Retinitis pigmentosa has given birth to a baby who will be RP free. Going through IVF. I just understood that you can have genetic work done that will prevent your baby from having the dreadful eye disease that I have. Sorry Bloggets I don’t know any more other than the information was from a reparable person who researches RP in a group I’m in. A genetically modified baby, but surely for the good? My Husband says he isn’t sure about how he feels about messing with genetics but me, mess away. Please. If I learn more I shall pass on the information. All I know is this man who wrote the article is from America. The genetic work is called PGD Preimplantation genetic diagnoses the person the article was about has X linked RP. Here is a link


 

 

 

 

  

No comments: