translate

Wednesday 25 October 2017

NEWS AND STRONG VIEWS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


So here is some news I have been reading about today.

Another two people have been shot in a university in America. Oh, bloody guns. Knives and waisted minds.

 

I was watching the news last night I couldn’t believe what I was watching. In China a vote to see if communism should remain. No secret voting, oh, no, in the open. Of course, no hands were raised to say they vote for communism to end, no one would dare.

 

Harvey Weinstein, oh my, I have never heard as much coverage from one person that is so unimportant in my life. He did bad, he is bad. But to lead the news every day? And the bad publicity for men is ridiculous. I was reading something today from Cate Blanchet saying women like to dress sexy, doesn’t mean they want to have sex with men. Well, she put it worse than that. I cleaned it up. Excuse me Cate, men look good too, doesn’t mean they want sex with every woman too. Not all men are rapists. Give them a break. I know of a load of women who are worse than men. It’s not right what Harvey W did, doesn’t make every man wrong!

Just saying

 

Chinese scientists create genetically modified low-fat pigs. Oh, my, how?

Let pigs be pigs and just don’t blooming eat them

 

Jeremy Corbyn Labour leader, God help them, is to appear on UKTV review/ Comedy Gogglebox for charity. Well, he is a joke. I wonder what charity? I could suggest a few!

Right on Jeremy, reality TV. It’s as close as you will get to real, reality

 

In my earlier blog, I wrote about Amazon Key. Where the couriers can open your front door, and drop off a package. Oh, my this is an awful idea. Closer reading it’s an ap with a smart lock and camera. I don’t care still don’t like it. The smart locks are being promoted for dog walkers and so on. As soon as the ap is open you at work or wherever can watch the live video. Well it’s all a joke as most of the Amazon guys don’t even bother to knock. Unless they are Polish they are great, but the guys who don’t like dogs are so afraid that one of our dogs are going to get out at them they run I am sure that is one of many reasons they don’t hang about. Or, just throw our things on the grass, or ground or go to the bother of leaving with a neighbour. Which is ridiculous as by the time they do that they could have just given me the parcel.

 

A woman claimed £72,000 benefits was caught winning gold at Karate. I presume she was claiming for her mobility re legs/back? As blind people can kick….  We just may not know who we are kicking. Haha. Joking. It’s a joke guys.

 

I love this subject. Aliens are living under ice faraway lands, claims an ex NASA Scientist.

 The thick sheets of ice will prevent humans from detecting them he says but they won’t be as advanced as us, as they won’t be able to hold tools. Firstly, I have said for years or asked for years, why are we not looking under water and who said it’s a sign of intelligence to be able to hold tools? What if they are born with the ability to create whatever they want?

So, they don’t need tools?

 

A passenger flying from the UK to Crete by Jet2, got the whole plane for herself. I would have thought she would have been asked to fly at another time, unless it was due to be full on its way back?

 

Have you ever wondered if you are cleaning your apples properly? Well tap water may not be enough to get rid of the nasty pesticides, so it’s recommended for baking soda and water mixed.  

 

After reading about a pensioner having 30 live maggots removed from her ear canal after a fly flew in and laid eggs, I feel rather queasy.

Next time your ear is itchy, it may not be because someone is talking about you.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: