translate

Monday 19 September 2016

OOPS


OK it must be my age as I have just read the email I received with regards the interview, and it is the right date I had in my head, even a congratulation on the right time, the only thing I got wrong as far as when to turn up, is it’s on the Monday, not the Tuesday. Oops, that would not have gone down very well if I turned up a day late? Oh heck, so one day earlier? Em, you know what I was saying before about not being anxious?  Suddenly feeling very different. Also in the same email, it told me who was interviewing me? Just before, in an earlier blog, I told you I didn’t know how many or who? Hahaha. So, now I am worried about myself, as there it was written clearly just who would be doing the interview….  I can only put it down to still being in shock that I have actually been chosen to attend an interview. Maybe they want to use me for some kind of case study? How to interview someone who has never done such a thing? All of the other candidates will be there knowing all of the terminology and even how to sit. Haha. You know what I mean, in my days of studying I learned about body language, what people look out for. One of the things people look for is eye contact. Em… Heck… Well I will do my best to do that. At least they know that I can’t see and I’m not being ignorant or telling lies as that is what the so called experts say, people who look past or up in the air are not telling the truth. Well I don’t look in the air but by the end of the interview, my eyes will burn trying to look right at the people who are interviewing. I wonder if they will do any tests whilst I’m there? Gosh, what to expect? No, I’m not nervous… honest. Just I had it in my head that my interview was on the Tuesday and in fact it’s on the Monday. Thank goodness I re read the email. I also must send in my work I had to do. Gosh again, there will be people there who will have done so much work on this. Have I done enough? How will I know? I could scream at my Hub as he won’t look at anything I have written. I showed my Son and he said he would change some things, oh boy. Well, I didn’t take his advice as it just didn’t feel right what he said to do. I will give them an honest part of myself. That is my gold and to change anything major, to me would be like giving silver. Mind you, anyone who is out there wanting to buy me a gift, I prefer silver hahaha. If not silver, Platinum will do nicely? Smile.

 

OK, I really must go to bed, it’s two in the morning teen has just come home. He has to be up in just over three hours. I keep telling him that he is burning the candle at both ends and he will end up ill. Does he listen? No, he takes as much notice of his Mum as I did mine when I was very young.

 

Oh before I go, how to feel old? I was asking my Son what his girlfriend looked like as in who famous? Telling him that famous people I would remember would be from when I could see. Eighteen years ago. He replied. “Mum, that was as long ago as almost my age.”

So, I guess he won’t remember anyone famous,

From when he was one year old?

 

Goodnight and sleep tight. Dream of hope and hope that your dreams come true?

No comments: