translate

Friday 30 September 2016

MY FOREVER LOVE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


MY FOREVER LOVE

©  FIONA CUMMINGS

You left me and I never understood

We were to be always together

During times bad and good

Through stormy weather

Holding hands forever

But you went and left me here

In shock, and in fear

I miss you my Dear

During the night I reach out

But there is no one to touch

I just want to shout

I love you so much

But I know why you didn’t take me

Because you knew others would need me

And you also know

That when it is my time done on earth

You will be there to show me where to go

So in the meanwhile

I shall paint on my smile

And do what I can

But my darling man

Know there isn’t a day goes by

When for you I don’t cry

Though I tell myself why

You left me here

To carry on what we started

And really we never parted

As I feel your love each day

That will never go away

 

No comments: