translate

Thursday 22 September 2016

DIARY OF THE NIGHT AND DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good morning Bloggets. Hub returned home at about twenty to one this morning. Good job he had LF as no assistant turned up at our station. Twice in just over a week he has had bother with this, last time was another station. I thought the little fella would have been exhausted but he came through the front door like a bolt of lightning. Waggs was delighted to see him and they both went in the garden and chased each other. Didn’t care it was pitch black and people were in bed. I had to get them in as they were growling and barking. I have never seen Waggs so pleased to see him. Last night she slept didn’t cry, she has cried for ten minutes at least during the night ever since he left.

 

I thought I would be doing doggy day care today but Hub took LF with him to work. Now, that is another matter, Hub at work? Is he? I don’t know, he didn’t bother to let me know he had made the one-hour journey safely. I have text him, called him and emailed him. Nothing in response. I guess one of his colleagues would call me if he had not touched base? I hope. They have before. I’m sure he will be consumed with budgets today and he had a meeting to run as well. 

 

Our door bell went just as I was to get in the shower. I tried to run downstairs but my leg wouldn’t allow me. I am waiting for something ever so exciting more on that later, oh it’s my parcel? I rushed as best as I could hobble and shouted on teen to get there before me I knew he was still in bed, but I hoped he would run for me as I am in all the time for his blooming clothes that he gets delivered. I shouted, no answer. No way he wouldn’t have heard me.

 

Got to the door there was a little voice. Oh no, sales person? No. It was Shamrock. Bright as a button. In she came she said she would wake up Teen. I called him. He grumbled his normal morning voice to his Mummy. Hahah. Then the door opened and in walked Shamrock. Oh it was hilarious to hear the change in his voice when he realised Who it was!

 

Well they were going to the gym. God help little Shamrock. He will kill her. They were then going to undo all what they had done at the gym and were going for a full English breakfast. Then they are talking about going swimming. Kids, I can’t work them out, they go in the dark to a park or country gardens or the beach. When it is a lovely day sunny like it is, they go in doors gym and swimming… When it rains, I guess they will go to the countryside for a walk?

 

Whatever he is happy. Is. Smile.

 

So what am I now waiting for as far as delivery? Oh Bloggets, you just wait for this. Now, you know what an exciting life I lead, don’t you? Well, here goes. I’m waiting for

Ready for it?

 an indoor broom.

And? Your point is? Hahahaha

 

 

Well my vacuum is bust. I only have a big one that is rubbish on hard floors so I thought if I got a broom, swept into a pile and then used the tube to suck up the pile, if it’s in one place, it will be all good, right? Only thing is, it’s taking forever to get here. You watch, I’m going out at the weekend and it will turn up.

 

Boy wonder is in, but he will just say he didn’t hear the bell. Well if he does, next time he has a parcel due, I will say I didn’t hear the doorbell.

Hmm, if only I could be so harsh?

 

Oh but I’m an expert now on brushes. Oh yes, I read about thirty of them. There is science you know in making a broom? Said the witch as she prepared her magic potion…

 

OK back to the house, where to start? Oh I’m bored stiff with this now. I guess the ironing, and then more washing. I will return later with love. X

No comments: