translate

Sunday 25 September 2016

DIARY OF THE DAY BEFORE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Oh my word. I’m feeling very sick right now. After such a good day yesterday, today is not good. I will write a separate blog on that, but as for now? My interview is tomorrow. And I don’t know how to prepare myself. I just don’t want to sound an idiot because I know I can do this job but it’s been too long since I had any involvement in intense and intelligent conversation among more people than just one at a time.

 

I want my brain to once again open to such situations in life, I’m fed up of wondering what cleaning product to use and when. There is nothing wrong with that, because my first priority in life is to be able to have a clean and tidy house and look after my family, but I want to wake up in the morning and know that what I will do will change someone’s  life I want to make change in the world not just decide on what is for dinner and put away the ironing. For thirty years plus in fact, if you count boarding school more than that, that is all I have done.

 

I am going to the office, in the morning and will be back in the afternoon. Right now I just feel sick. It’s based I believe on points everything is these days. I just hope if it is, I’m not left with a big fat zero? Smile.

 

My poor Hub isn’t well at all today. He has had a cold for a week now, well five days since he came back from Devon. He has tried to sleep and now in the bath and it’s afternoon. He never does that kind of thing, that is how I know he isn’t feeling well. I have never known him like this, he is living on cold tablets, I just hope he doesn’t pass it on? As for the little Fella? Oh bless him, he is going for a scan on Thursday I’m really not wanting that to happen because they will give him anaesthetic so he will be a sleep and at the vets for two hours. The other day coming back from Devon with Hub after their conference, LF fell in the station then got up and all was well, but there is something wrong with his shoulder for sure, now whether it’s just he has pulled a muscle? Not sure but will get it checked out. He is only two bless him.

Our dogs had their free run on the field and you would never know there was anything wrong with LF and yesterday he was out all day too playing and again, he was fine, so let’s hope?

 

Teen at work and I have done some housework and now writing to you all, I need to do some home work for tomorrow, but where to begin? I wish I had some clue what they would be doing, if there is some kind of test? At least we are all in the same boat none of us will know what to expect though they will have all been for interviews before. I need to tell myself, I know I can do this job, I just have to prove to others I can. Question is, how? I’m going to be myself as that is all I know how to be. I know I care about people and it is a people’s role. I won’t be able to say much tomorrow, other than how I feel I got on because there are a few days of interviews I expect as there are more than me obviously going for the job, not sure how many per day but last job role Hub had to interview I’m sure it went on for days?

 

Hub is staying at home tomorrow and working from our house office.

OK going to write about our day yesterday and I have something that is exciting for me to tell you all. Until later, with love and something to think about. If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and only giving him two?

No comments: