translate

Tuesday 17 October 2017

RECORD STATS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Over 11,000 views this month is a record. Here are the total stats of top ten only!

United Kingdom 98,025

United States 71,626

Russia 10,030

Ukraine 7,322

Germany 5,838

Canada 4,297

Australia 2,986

South Africa 1,638

France 1,487

Poland 1000,10

And thank you to all the other countries who are just surfing under the top ten. Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Norway, Spain, Italy and Mexico. And all the other countries some I have never even heard of until you started to read my blogs.  I cannot believe we have had over 200,30 thousand views. The past two weeks we have broken all records thanks to your shares and our new follower. On average this week and last, four hundred of you lovely Bloggets have read my blogs per day. Some days going up to a huge 600 plus. And when I started to write, I thought less than ten would read my random words. Total, never mind every day.

 

My life is writing it’s the air I breathe. My dream is to publish books, from true life to children’s stories to poetry. I speak through my words.

 

Thank you because of you I keep this blog going, many times I have wanted to just give it up but you write to me asking me to carry on, so this is over to you.

 

   

No comments: