translate

Thursday 1 August 2019

WHO IS THE WINNER BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Hello Bloggets. 300,68000

 Reads of this blog page. Bless you all. Ireland have gone from the top ten they annoyingly have been taken over by what is called an unknown region. I mean, where or who is that? Blogger say it’s a country or part of the world that can not be traced. Hmm. I don’t quite believe that. It’s a mystery, but whoever you are wherever you are, you have been doing lots of reading as Ireland were big readers.

 

It’s after ten in the evening. We have just got in from a night out with our friends. It went so fast tonight. Don’t they say time flies when you are having fun?

 

It’s been dreadful watching our news as the floods are really scary. Over six thousand people have been evacuated from one part of the UK because they fear a dam will burst and flood all the town. And yesterday we saw a bridge collapse and many houses flooded and 80 poor sheep were swept away. Oh, that is heart breaking. I go into animals’ heads and think what they must have been thinking. It hurts me like crazy to think of those poor animals. I don’t feel for the farmers, as they were going to kill them anyway, I really feel for the sheep though. How fast floods are happening now. something we never used to see on our news, it was always other countries we felt for, never ours. Even five years ago, I would say, we are so lucky in this country as we don’t have any bad weather conditions. Well we do now!

 

Oh, the house is so quiet. It’s so peaceful. Last night I went to bed and oh my, I so badly wanted to get back up to write. Now I am up, my deep thoughts are gone and I can only write basic chat. It’s during the night when my head is spinning full of words that are bursting to get out, almost to escape my thoughts.  It’s when I am still laying there trying to sleep, thoughts so very dark and deep come to my mind and mouth but I’m silenced by respect for those trying to sleep.

 

If I were to take my lap top to bed and wear my earphones so I hear the words I’m typing, goodness knows what I would write. Probably thoughts that should stay in my own head and not be given to others. During the night there are no flowers and pastures, that is for sure.

 

I loved hearing some of your answers to my question I asked yesterday about what kind of weather you are. I loved the way you described your feelings.

 

Let me ask you another question, see how you answer this, even if you answer it in your head…

 

If you truly love someone, you really want them to be happy though deep down you really just want you, to be their happiness, but when you are gone, they will have no one if we are just their joy, right? Those I love I am so delighted to see them have so many people who love them too. Because I know if I am not hear, they will have a choice of people to show the love that I have if you add all of them up together, it will be about the same amount of love I have for that person or those people.

 

  So, can you share your loved ones with others, or are you possessive? As long as I know the people who love my closest ones, are genuine then I am very happy it’s when I can see the badness in others and the sly ways that I really fight to protect those I love. But kind people people who bloom all year round, I love to surround myself and my dearests with people like them.

 

I received an email from a lady who loves her sister so much she only wants her to be with her go out with her have holidays together, she openly admits she is jealous of others being near to her sister. She has asked me to write about jealousy as bless her she is really going through hell right now as she feels she is losing her sister. Imagine a wood full of bluebells. Only two are planted but next season there is a full pathway full of beautiful blue blossoms. So much beauty. So much joy to those who can see and smell the flowers. Two become ten twenty and more. All giving the same to us. Happiness and love. If you have only one bluebell near you, and that flower dies, what is left? Only you, or if you are that flower and you die, who will protect your other flower and make them bloom again?

 

This lady’s sister will always love her and they will have something very special all of their lives, but I told her she must let her sister experience life or the lady concerned will never know real life. I feel for this lady as she feels without her sister, she has nothing or no one, but she has as she still has her sister and when they get together, they will have so much more to talk about. And who knows, the other sister may introduce her little sister to one of her friends and those two bluebells can spread and create a beautiful path in life.

 

Personally, I wouldn’t say that little sister is jealous. I would say she is insecure and isn’t sure how to befriend other people. But putting her fears onto her big sister isn’t fair. If she loves her sister and I know she does, she won’t want her sister to feel any pain. So, she will want her big sister to have so much support and loads of love. That doesn’t mean her big sister will love her less. It does mean though that she won’t have as much time for the little sister. But perhaps it’s time for the little sister to take a walk in the woods to see if she can pick herself a posy of her own?

 

So, my question, are you possessive or jealous? Is there a difference? What kind of person are you? Perhaps neither of those words, may b you are a kind of whatever person. Chilled not really bothered or just positive so can live life to it’s full and never get concerned about anything in life. if you are jealous, why do you think that is? Have you ever tried to Annalise yourself? Are you possessive? To me there is a huge difference between being possessive and jealousy. Neither give comfort to the person who feels this way. Whilst they are having those feelings, other people are living life with such freedom and without worrying thoughts.

 

So, in the end, who is the winner?

 

No comments: