translate

Monday 5 August 2019

FOR NOW BY FIONA CUMMINGS


We have had a full and fantastic weekend. Loads of love fun and friends. I’m now watching the Antiques road show on TV where people are bringing in amazing items to be valued.

 

It’s been a beautiful weekend weather-wise too but now the heavens are talking. It’s thundering and lightning. Oh, I do feel for those who are out of their houses in England who have been evacuated because of potential floods. And of course, there are places where have flooded and a bridge nearby has collapsed, I just think what if someone had been on that bridge at the time?   

 

When I got back from our lovely day today, I had a cup of tea and some delicious ginger bread cake our friends gave us. We sat outside to take in the last of the sun before the rain came down. After my tea and cake, I actually fell asleep. I have never done that outside before and it was only for five or ten minutes, but I was so chilled. After such a perfect couple of days.

 

We got some sad news the other day, our wonderful, in fact perfect neighbours right next door, are moving house. Oh, I will miss them I, hope we can still stay in touch. Now the worry of who we will get living next to us.  

 

Our avenue of all sorts is like a little family. Everyone is so very friendly. It’s cosy and close. But the lady next door is the heart in the street.

 

Going out to the movies with my friend tomorrow and then apart from one appointment at last at our Doctors to see about my ear, as it’s still not right, a quiet week so far. I’m joking with Hub as I have waited 27 days for an appointment and my Dr who I am seeing isn’t my normal nice Dr, but a new one, and he/she as I am not sure if man or woman, is called Dr Summer…. I said to Hub I wonder if I should book now for if I need to see a Doctor in January perhaps, they will be called Doctor Winter? I have never had to wait a month to see a Dr before. It’s getting crazy.

 

And finally.

To all my loyal Bloggets, who have been with me for the past few years, thank you so much. Because of this blog, I have met some amazing people some will be friends for life. some of you have made me so proud to see how you have progressed changed over the years. And to all my New Bloggets, I hope one day to see you all again just keep checking back here. May be every couple of months? If there are no new posts, there are about four thousand old ones to look back on. Take care of yourselves. With love. X

 

 

 

 

No comments: