translate

Sunday 11 August 2019

BIRTH CHART BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Hello Bloggets. I hope you are all well?

Are you sitting comfortably? I have a load to chat about today. Feel free to join in shout at your screen, laugh or reach out and email me. I always love to hear from you. Email address at the bottom of here.

 

I have heard some lovely stories this week. A dolphin has taken care of a baby whale for three years and an owl has met up with the man who saved it and wouldn’t stop hugging him I also read about an elephant that was saved as a baby as her Mother was killed by evil hunters. The man who brought the elephant up was reunited after eight years as the elephant searched for the man who was where he was when he saved her all those years ago the elephant now older brought her baby to meet with the man. Both elephants shook their ears and tails around the man. He recognised the elephant immediately. It was as if the Mum was bringing her child to show off to the man. So cute. Elephants are so majestical. As are dolphins in I adore all animals but dogs, horses’ elephants and dolphins as well as whales are my favourite.

 

England had huge power outages on Friday. Airports, train stations traffic lights hospitals business’s and houses were all out of electric for some hours. Why or how? Well I know what the media are telling us, but not really sure what happened.

 

I read a great put down today. (It’s not that I don’t care, it’s just you’re not worth the fight.)

I am the kind of person who wishes I could think as fast as to say things like that to people who need those words given to them.

 

What ever is going on in your world right now, relax and let Karma do the dirty work. I totally believe in Karma, do you?

 

I received my birth chart from a lovely writer friend called Fiona, what a pretty name…. my girl Friday took almost two hours to read it to me as it was all in ink. Gosh it must have taken Fiona ages to write it all out. I have never had this done so; I was really interested. It was difficult to understand but from what I picked out of it this is how I have been analysed by the rough time and the exact day and date year too that I gave her.

What kind of person am I?

Stubborn. I have a fixed opinion and I’m stand offish. People either love me or dislike me. I’m clever, and mix with all walks of life. I don’t like snobs and I’m different. Hahah. I get hurt easily and I am very mothering. I need security, piece of mind, I like to be quiet, I don’t like change and I am a hoarder. I get taken for granted. I am funny, I have a very quirky sense of humour and I am unique and I love very much and I am dependable. I love debates and scoring points over people and I am self opinionated and believes that my opinion is law… Yep, and???

I’m good company always joking interested in science and psychology and I am psychic. A lot missing in childhood lacking a father figure? Sad past and big change in my life when I was thirty and the next big change will be when I am 57…

 

I don’t listen to other people’s advice… I am a natural writer and musician. I go for men who are good looking. I am attracted to serious lovers… my partner has to be clever. I am insecure. I pick lovers who want to show me off in a quiet way and I have lovers who save for a rainy day. Hmm. I have a deep fear of rejection. I have high quality of furnishing in my house and I am a classy person. Oh, yes, that’s me. Hahaha.

 

Joking aside, the chart went on and on. It must have taken poor Fiona forever to do. I so appreciate it. Now how did she do? Well I have had two opinions from people who know me well and they say it’s very true. Now, they read all of the notes I took so know more than you do as I have only written a section of it here. Some things that I didn’t think was my personality, I said no, that’s not me, they said it was… hmm. Re me not having a father figure in my life? well boarding school stole parents from me but when I had them the odd weekend and school holidays, they were the best but more like grandparents as a father plays games with their children, they give advice to their kids. But my Dad was too old to play and never gave advice he was never serious enough to do that. As I say, he was more like a Grandfather, but I adored him. So, I had to read that bit a few times, as not sure about it. Fear of rejection, definitely. Stubborn? Mwah? Nope, though Hub says yes….

 

I don’t listen to others? Em, well I listen, but don’t take much notice. Re writing and music? Well yep I love to write not sure that means I’m any good at it. There was a lot said about music that was really interesting. But that would take forever to write about and yes, she was spot on with that.

 

I’m very into scientific reading and good at knowing what is on people’s minds without them telling me, that is so true. I have huge values and morals. Yep that is also true.

Wise for my years? I was as a child for sure. My faith isn’t normal. You all know that is so true. I believe in angels and I need to drink more water. It did say I like to drink. So wrong is that I hate alcohol. Unless it’s something that tastes like juice.

 

I won’t ask for help; that is so right.

I am in touch with the earth. I’m into the organic movement. Not sure really what that means? How would you translate that?

I am good at research and investigating. Yep, so true.

I am caring towards others and I have a real personality.

I am psychic. Sorry if I have already said some of this but I took notes and they are all over the place right now. I need to sort them out. It said I was organised… em, no, not true. I need to save the world. Yep. It said loads about my past life too that was really weird. I am good at communicating and a good speaker. I have people in my life from all walks of life. so true. And the speaking I do lots of public speaking.

Connections with T S Elliot, Princess Di and Jimmy Carter.

I am suspicious of the government this comes from my past life and loads more.

 

It was so interesting. Now I need to know so badly about my future.

 

I had some lovely girly time yesterday with Girl Friday, she is great company. Hub bless him stayed home and did lots of housework even making my dinner, but sadly I couldn’t eat that. He has lost a full stone in weight, that is 14 lbs in five weeks. Me?, em, I haven’t lost a stone in five weeks. But at least I haven’t found Hubs. Well, not all of it. Perhaps some of it. I’m just housing it for the winter for him and he will put it all back on over the dark days. Oh, yes, I’m very good at caring for things especially weight.

 

Guess what Hub and I have gone through almost 2 kilos of garden peas. Hahaha. In their pods. Oh, we love them. But how can two people eat their way through 2 Kilos of peas in three days? For us it’s easy.

 

A shout for Magda and Lukis, congratulations for your engagement. A perfect couple.

 

A call to Bob, wishing you well and to Allen, hope you are enjoying Canada.

 

Before I go, just a thought.

If a picture paints a thousand words, according to the song, why a thousand? Why not a thousand and one?

 


 

No comments: