translate

Wednesday 21 August 2019

THANKS BRO BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I’m waiting for our Sons girlfriend to pop home. Apparently, she has a small gift for me. Gosh, no need to give me gifts, but it’s kind of her. Getting grocery shopping later too. There is so much fruit in this week shopping. My love is living on that at the moment. Gosh he has lost so much weight. And really is committed to the treadmill. I envy him and his choices.

 

Working from home has its benefits for my Husband. He says he gets loads more done for one, two, he can get out of bed 45 minutes later on average. Still starting just before half 8 in the morning but no travel means longer dream time. But, as he was on the phone today all I heard was “Oh, gosh!”” then he told the listener to hang on a second as he had to remove a dog from his neck. Hahahaha. My poor Waggatail has been traumatised for three days by a huge fly. I can tell you; this fly is horrible it was really trying to get in my eye yesterday, only my left eye oddly enough and it really tried on four occasions it landed on my eye lash. But, only my left eye? How weird. Well my poor Waggs can’t deal with them. I turned to the Little Fella and whispered as I tried to get Waggs out of the room, if you were a real man, you would have got rid of that for your little sister by now!!!”

He didn’t reply.

By the way little sister in size not age as she is over three years older than him.

 

So, I took them outside with me in the garden. LF was as ever a really good boy and lay next to me. Waggatail? Nope, she has to help Mummy with the gardening and pull out the weeds. And it’s like some kind of obsession with her. She won’t leave them alone and it’s not good for her at all. Especially as two weeks ago, our so-called gardener, put weed killer on them. He said he would come back after a couple of days to remove them. Two weeks later, still waiting. Perhaps he meant like he meant the last time, a couple of months?

 

 Our gardener is great. But to get him out is so difficult. Our garden isn’t big enough, especially when they can get huge jobs. My guy said I am his favourite customer. Really? God help the ones he doesn’t like? Hahaha.

 

My healthy not, breakfast today consisted of delicious crusty bread that is made with salt and pepper. With cheese with cracked black pepper. Yummy it was so scrumptious. I also tried my biscuit mans tea bags he promised was so strong that they would knock my socks off.

 

Firstly, my biscuit man for new readers is a guy who comes to my door selling his goodies. Hahaha. And hey, I buy… well again our biscuits are may be your cookies. He also sells other things too well these teabags? Hmm. I can tell you; my socks are firmly on. Not that I wear them, but you know what I mean. If they are meant to be strong, then I am a weight lifter. They are as weak as water. That is a strange saying we have, water is so strong it can take lives and destroy properties, used in the right way it can create energy too, so, how is it we say that? It’s stupid really! Water is life. without it, we would die. So, I think standing by the side of the sun and moon, it’s the most important thing to life. far from weak.

 

I guess water always choses the path of least resistance, if someone is as weak as water, they won’t want to cause waves? It’s said that as weak as water is an English proverb used by the author John Ray but it is originally from the Christian bible I believe. In short, once again, water that can erode stone, concrete and other hard substances and sustain bacteria and other living organisms. is far from weak.     

So, from now on, I’m going to stop saying as weak as water. Maybe I shall talk about something or some one being as strong as water?

 

Wishing a very happy birthday to Carl. 38 today, still a young man. Two years before you are properly grown up…

 

Happy birthday to PJ too. Have a great one honey.

 

And finally trying to get a haircut? My lovely lady is on holiday and my gorgeous hairdresser James is too hard to get to. I miss him. He is the best. I was OK, though I know it needs cutting, OK until my darling brother told me on Sunday that I looked like Janis Joplin.

Janis blooming Joplin? Oh, thanks bro, if she were still alive, she would be 76 now. And she died of an overdose of heroin and apparently, she really did look like what we imagine a drug user would look like. Again, thanks bro. My Husband did OK, my brother announced him as Andrea Bocelli. He got away with it. Haha.

 

   All I can say is Janis was 27 when she died. So, I’m sticking with those numbers.

 

 

No comments: