translate

Thursday 1 March 2018

BELLISIMO BY FIONA CUMMINGS #oetryByFionaCummings


BELLISIMO

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

The sun Shon

The water danced as music gave a rhythm

The beautiful fountain

From that moment I knew where I belonged

I heard that song

I felt that emotion

I wore that devotion

My love did show

One word, bellisimo

There you were

Standing there

Eyes full of love

Like an angel from above

So much care

showed through your smile

my heart stopped

just for a while

one word came to mind

as my troubles started to unwind

bellisimo

a back fall of Oceanos

imprinted an image of beauty

 fontana di trevi

was the place that you met me

among all of the people

how did you see me?

What made me look your way

I’m so glad I did though

One word for that day

Bellisimo

© Fiona Cummings

 

No comments: