translate

Saturday 24 March 2018

DIARY OF LIFE BY FIONA CUMMINGS @FionaPefi


Good day Bloggets. My Husband was very happy when he heard a lady’s voice give him good news today. My Son wasn’t too impressed at where he has gone, though I’m sure he will have a lovely time. And I’m becoming more and more disillusioned in our world.

 

We have a Russian gent in our hospital I guess isn’t a good man, with his daughter who I expect won’t be the most innocent person, though having said that, I have known some adorable Russian people who would give you their last Kopek or slice of khleb!

 

They are still alive after the worst chemical was given to them and there is a heroic Policeman in France who gave himself, his life for I’m sure a total stranger in the latest terrorist attack in the south of France. I was so sad to see today he has died. God bless him and his family. And how will that person feel now who’s life he saved? Where is the justice in the world when the above happens?

 

So, the ladies voice my Husband heard early this morning and he didn’t even have to leave our bedroom….

Our talking scales.

She announced that Hub has lost more weight he is the lightest he has been since we met. I think he’s too skinny now. He is still going though. He wants to be less. Let’s see what he will be when the Easter bunny has visited us. I hope he stays where he is now as any more weight he will be too thin. I remember his Mum saying when we first met how she was happy to see her Son looking so well… As he put on weight when we met, that’s because he got fed, where as his old life things were very different. He became too fed with me though but has done so well over the past few months and lost 2 stone, 28 lbs, 12.7 kg.

 

  My Son is at a wedding. He has gone with Shamrock and her family. He was dreading it. The person getting married is close to a stranger. It’s going to be a long day and night for him. They are driving miles away to get to the wedding. It’s the daughter of a famous celebrity in the UK. I could tell some funny stories about it but I won’t. hahahaha. Not yet any way.

 

Looking through the job sites today feeling as useless as ever. I thought I would take a look on the local Government website. They have positions for training people with quotes disabilities who can’t get work… I took a look. I don’t feel disabled and I hate the fact that I even looked at this section, but fact is, every job requires experience

No one will take me on so how can I get experience?

So back to my writing and hoping one day my bookshelves will be full of books that I have written. On the website today,

 the jobs offered to disabled people were painters and decorators, waste disposal and other very visual work or something so very easy I fear it would bore me to tears. My brain is active and my heart is willing. But my fear of failure is immense. I, do write so much and I, guess that could be considered a job but it’s not full time. Other terminology that was used was   protected placement. I, don’t need protection.  I don’t consider myself as vulnerable either an yet as blind people, we are classed as vulnerable by societies such as The RNIB and Guide Dogs. I, know of many sighted people who believe me are far more vulnerable than what I am.

 

OK, off to put the Lotto on and hope to win enough money to open my own business. Also going to prepare the dining table Hub and I are having a feast tonight, our little mouse is away, so, Hub and I will play.

Well, OK, we will eat… Food that our Son doesn’t like. Indian food. I, love it as long as it’s as mild as  baby jarred food.

 

Stay fit my Bloggets and get creative with your minds. Keep in touch and to my  latest Blogget Hatty, I will write more soon with what you were asking about. To my Dearest Louise, I shall look forward to writing in answer to your much awaited email. Hugs to you all.

 


 

 

No comments: