translate

Sunday 25 March 2018

SO MANY TEARS BY FIONA CUMMINGS @FionaPefi

 
SO MANY TEARS

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

The tears are burning now

Lines growing on my brow
I’m not sure what I have done wrong
Don’t know which direction to go in
Where why or how
Tears are falling
Names are calling
Searching for answers of forgotten questions
Life’s undulating pathways I’m trolling
Years which have been stolen
Shadows and reflections
Of ghosts from my past
Worrying wicked memories linger
An yet happy times don’t last
Tears I’m tired of
Just need them wiped up by love
But instead I stay in my cell
By the flames from hell
A lot of time to dwell
But no time to change
Inside my head full of rage
A new chapter, turning another page
Hoping to read words I want to hear
But stained on the paper, falls another tear

 

© Fiona Cummings

 

 

No comments: