translate

Monday 26 March 2018

TERRY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


TERRY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

She’s always there

To show some care

Though her vision is narrowing, she sees for me

One of the only ones, who takes time out

To describe or just a shout

To paint a picture in my faceless world

She’s to me, pure gold

I hope she will always be

My pet name for her, my A, E

My Angel eyes is what you are

Though you live so very far

You will forever be close to my heart

And if one day

Your sight goes away

I will be here for you

And prayers we will say

That soon there will be help for people like us

And together we can be free without a fuss

Thank you, my friend and soul sister Terry,

Who’s known to others as Mrs. Brekke

But to me whether it’s light or day

You will be my A E

You mean everything to me

 

© Fiona Cummings

 

No comments: