translate

Thursday 23 January 2020

DIARY OF WHERE WE CAME FROM BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Well Bloggets, this is a real mixed blog, so are you sitting comfortably? Let’s chat!

 

I really believe that people come into our lives for a reason.  The only good thing about getting older, is that I can look back in time and realise why that person came to me for such a short period. Why that other person who entered my life that someone I thought would be in my life forever, came and went. At the time I asked why they went why they couldn’t hang around or why I felt the need to disregard them from my life. and now looking back, I know the answer. But at the time it really either hurt or baffled me. People are put on our paths it’s not an accident why they come into our lives but, who puts them there?

 

I have always written that I believe we are controlled by a higher body, spirit, soul or being perhaps energy that was around when the world was created?

 

According to certain studies, the world should not have been able to exist after the big bang. Francis Crick’s Directed Panspermia theory, life originated elsewhere and and was sent to earth by advanced beings and this is my absolute belief.

  

We began perhaps from a star or a comet or even aliens from another planet.

 

Humans are made up of about 22,000 genes, or 3% of the human genome. And the rest 97 per cent is junk DNA which may contain a coded message. Perhaps some of the 97 % comes to life when we die on this land?

 

In 2003 a philosopher Nick Bostrom, claimed that the universe is a computer simulation, a theory excepted by Elon Musk, a very important person/engineer when it comes to space etc.

 

 If true, a higher being had to build the simulation. If true, the universe would have an ending just like all technology has unless software can be entered into our world.  

 

It sounds far-fetched, but is this because we have not learned the answer of humanity or civilisation yet? Or perhaps we are not meant to learn the answers to our existence. Why do you think so much money is spent on space travel? Because as humans, we have to know everything and fight with everything. We are not in general a nice race. I believe some of us are but we are rare sadly and in the big game in the sky, we are the goodies and the rest of humans are the baddies just like a giant video game.

 

I believe life exists in the rest of the galaxy. Maybe we go there when we die? I can’t imagine a more perfect world elsewhere though, but we have no respect for the earth we have been given or sent to. If this world is a lesson, sadly most people have failed, but is it too late? I believe we can slow deterioration down but not stop the damage we have caused already.

 

There is a question for you to think about, if God made us, who made God?   I love the ideology of a parallel world. It just fascinates me.

 

Our moon could be as structure put there by a higher being. If the moon wasn’t here humans wouldn’t exist. Our seas are controlled by the moon. Seasons are created by the moon. Our moon is unique to another moon in other planets. The moon is in such a perfect shape and I am sure I read when it is travelling around earth, it’s back is always to us, if this is true, why?  And why does Donald Trump have a space army?

 

Somethings I have been reading about today are things we may have around our house that is worth a huge amount of money, for example,

The very first addition 1865 Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s adventures in wonderland is worth $2000,000 that is £1,537000 and old cassettes are back in. Gosh I think we threw out about 300 of them a few years ago.

 

Banana’s… if you eat two per day as long as you exercise even going on walks counts, is so good for us. I didn’t realise but banana’s stop things like muscle cramps and soak up acid that will lead to heartburn. Two banana’s per day helps to promote red blood cells so good if you have an iron deficiency. They also help you to go to the toilet and I’m not talking about guiding you and handing you the toilet paper…

 

Did you know that kidney disease causes more deaths than breast and prostate cancer? Gosh, I didn’t know that. Well this is what I read today. Eating too much salt disrupts the balance in your blood making it more difficult for your kidneys to remove the water from your blood. The longer you hold urine in your body, the worse it is for your kidneys. So, next time you are really needing the toilet, try to go rather than holding it in for a while.

 

OK girls, do you have bat wings? Chicken wings or as I call them, dinner lady arms…. I’m not sure where that term came from and I am sure there are some dinner ladies in schools with beautiful arms…. But whatever you call that floppy bit at the top of your arms apparently you can get rid of them…. How?   Read on and find the link at the bottom.

 

If you have blunt scissors, apparently if you cut aluminium foil up into bits, it will sharpen your scissors… Really? If you try it let me know if it works?

 

This has to be the oddest tip I have ever heard. Put a teaspoon of black pepper in with your soap tablet or powder for coloured washing and apparently your black jeans will stay nice and black, your red top will stay as new and so on.

 

I went to the cinema the other day with my lovely friend Geordie and her friend Jo. We went to see Little Women. I have seen the drama and though the  movie is more tame I would say it’s brilliant as long as you are able to keep up with it as they do go back in time a few times during the film but thankfully I was using audio which  I am so grateful to as I was able to hear all about the beautiful dresses that were worn in those days, the hairstyles and the lovely buildings. Our cinema is so luxurious with new carpets and the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. The price is brilliant too, only £5 per ticket. Thanks to the View cinemas. it was funny as I was keeping my friend updated when the years were going back in time and when we were back to normal again afterwards, I asked her if I hadn’t have told her, how would she have known? She replied. “The actors looked younger, then older again.””

Oh, so you knew all the time?

Yep she replied. Hahahaha I guess I was annoying telling her so why didn’t she tell me to be quiet? But if you can’t see, it’s not at all obvious unless you have audio. I take my own earphones as they ar much better quality than the ones they provide, but it’s such a great service to be able to obtain.

 

Out tomorrow for lunch and on Saturday our friends are coming for the day then on Sunday our picture arrives of our two guide dogs and the photographer even is going to hang it on the wall for us. Bless him.

 

Well here are the links and some interesting reads about                vision too.

Chicken wings

 


 

vision



 

 

 

No comments: