translate

Friday 6 September 2019

SIGNS OF LAUGHTER BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Things I have been reading about since we last spoke. Firstly, ladies how to create the best hair style when it comes to a great blow-dry. After washing your hair towel dry it but not rubbing it but patting it otherwise rubbing will cause your hair to frizz. Add a heat protection spray, to your hair to lock in all the moisture whilst drying. The spray will protect your hair against the heat of the dryer too but remember to put it on the ends of your hair rather than all over otherwise it will make your hair look greasy. Then get all the knots out of your hair. It’s said to use a nozzle so the heat is directed onto the hair. The nozzle will help to give a bouncy hairstyle. Point the nozzle downwards    to smooth the cuticle keep your brush close to the roots and lift it up in short motions using a round bristle brush will make your hair silky. Dry your hair in sections and at the end of drying each section, use that button that blows out cool air to totally finish. If you have a fringe dry this last and again seal it off with the cool air.

 

 Kitchen tips. If you have water marks or rust marks on any metal, such as draining boards or for example knives, then use a lemon rubbing it on the stains. If you have glass, then use vinegar.

 

I was reading some weird news today. A student was talking about having a 5-inch thumb…. That’s really big, I wonder if his other fingers are long too?

 

And something I was reading my Husband would love. A hotel in the Maldives, lets you sleep in a large net above the sea under the stars. Personally, I wouldn’t dare sleep in case the net dropped. But my Husband would really dream about this experience.

 If you also would love to try this out, then it’s the Grand Park Kodhipparu hotel you need to go to.

 

Some really great notices that have been seen around our country include.

“For all those who are wishing to meet at the gathering of the flat world society, the meeting is being held at the (Globe Pub)””

 

And another really funny notice that has been seen.

For all passengers wishing to not get off at the next stop, please stay on the train.

Hahahaha.

I also heard on our trains there is a warning about the plugs for the lap tops and mobile phones. “Please use plugs for those only and not for hairdryers and toasters.””

Hehehehe toasters? I can kind of understand hairdryers, but toasters?

 

Well my beautiful Son is away this weekend with a group of people. I hope he will have a great time. He was so looking forward to it. Tomorrow evening is our big night out, we are meeting our friends, going for a meal then off to the concert. If it’s warm enough Hub and I may try to find our local seat in our park. The park I can find, the seat? It’s in front of the lake but there is nothing to signify where it is. I hope if I say to Waggatail find the seat, she will. It’s scarily close though to the lake. Like, dangerously close? Haha.

Did I tell you my dog likes water?

 

OK, on that note, I shall go for now but I hope you have a lovely weekend.

 

 

 

No comments: