translate

Friday 20 September 2019

MISSING ZERO'S BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon, the weather is beautiful today. Waggs and I have been shopping and oddly enough, we had to pass the fish & chip shop. Well, it would have been rude not to stop and say hello!

And buy some delicious chips and curry sauce and Hub is working from home today as he has fallen off the health waggon, I got him sausage and chips. Our chips in the UK, are your fried potatoes. Double delicious!

Double calories, but I did walk to get them. Haha.

 

My Hub as I said is working from home today. Oh my, he works so hard. I don’t know how he remembers where he is up to. I took him a cup of tea in before. I think he has been on the phone for the full day apart from when he took 11 minutes out to eat his lunch.

 

Oh, can you remember when I was going to the shops some months ago and a stupid man came up from behind me and demanded my money and phone? Turned out it was my crazy neighbour who is a practical joker. Well, he hasn’t spoken to me since and that is a shame. My Son had a word. I could have killed our boy as I didn’t ask him to do that but he was very upset by this guys actions. As I got a scare as I didn’t know who it was and I did for a while think I was being mugged. Well today he spoke to me in our avenue of all sorts. But he put a strange voice on. Oh, my, what is wrong with him? He said hello to me. Not using my name. and I did think it was another neighbour. He then shouted, Fiona, how did you know it was me? Then I recognized his voice.

Buffoon. Haha. Seriously, he needs help.

 

So many people spoke to me today most knew me by my name. it’s so lovely when that happens. Even fifteen minutes from home. Funny thing most of the people I haven’t a clue who they are. But they know me. Hahahaha. Oh, em, how?

Don’t answer.

  

It’s going to be a beautiful weekend I really wish I could go to the beach but sadly we are in this weekend. If only I could see just to drive wherever we need to go or would like to go. Life shouldn’t always be about needs. And it is for people who can’t see a lot of times.

 

A beautiful Blogget and friend of mine went out with a friend to buy some clothes. She wanted something smart and came back with something casual. Why? I think those of us who are blind may know the answer. We get what we are shown, not what we want. We are also on a lot of borrowed time. People who kindly offer to take us for things are doing it as a favour not because they want to. And it’s always obvious.

 

Talking of the beach, oh, it’s my total dream just to live facing the ocean. Why can’t I win the lottery? Oh, talking of lottery, listen to this.

 

Well last week during the night as Hub was away on business, I was sitting reading through my emails. It was about two in the morning and I was half asleep. I am always half a sleep, it’s the other half I struggle with.

 

So, this email said they had some news about my ticket.

ohOhOhOOOOOooooooooh

take me to that ticket? I clicked. And I got to the page. It asked for my password. I couldn’t remember it. Heck. But then I remembered I have downloaded the app…. Head to that rather than the link and my finger will do the talking… as I have finger identification.  

 

I went there and it worked, yes, I was in. now to messages. I won £30

Oh

Check again Fifi, have I read it correctly? Are there a couple of zeros’ missing?

Nope!

Only one zero. But the lotto got better.

 

A few days later. I received a notification to say I have a winning ticket on the Euro jackpot. Oh, my that was for over one hundred million pounds. Oh, my elephants’ dogs, dolphins, whales and cures funded for blindness I was about to help out.

Euro millions, wow,

Oh

Heck

I won wait for it?

£2.68

Are they for real?

My piggin ticket was £2.50

So, I won 18p

 

OK what are you up to this weekend? Have a great one whatever you are doing. Take care. Laters.

 

 

No comments: