translate

Wednesday 16 July 2014

PURE PLATNUM BY FIONA CUMMINGS


PURE PLATNUM

By Fiona Cummings

Though I’ve never met you

Your words sound so true

To me you are letters written to me

Your face I can’t see

But what you say

Makes me feel good each day

So I would like to thank you

For in my life so still

You are my pick up pill

I’m truly grateful

And if ever you need a friend

I’m here for you too

To lift you up and tell you how amazing you are

Though we live from each other so far

I don’t care

Your words each day I love to share

As I know you are genuine

Pure platinum

Whenever I’m feeling dark inside

And think the whole world wants me to hide

I hear what you say

And your words echoed in my heart each day

With love from me to you

May the sun always shine on you

And your sky always be blue

I hope your wishes come true

And love will surround you forever

Let’s hope we will always be support for each other

 As we share the same stars from above

I send you my love

Who knows one day we may meet, that would be wonderful

To hear your voice with those words would be so beautiful

With once again many thanks

For your gifts of music and dance

Words and kindness

To get me through my days some would say are full of madness

X

No comments: