translate

Tuesday 28 April 2020

JUST SAYING BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. I shall start with a couple of puzzles. Question. How can we say the word rabbit without using the letter R?

Answer,

Ready for it?

 bunny.

 

Flat as a penny, round as a ring, two eyes, but can’t see a thing. What am I?

Answer?

A button.

 

Today has been so lovely and mild, but now we have rain. I sat in the garden for a while, the air is so clean now. Oh, I wish things would get back to normal, but, make it so the few trains are only slightly increased, and halve, the amount of cars and keep it so people are only allowed to have two holidays abroad per year.  

 

Hub says I sound like a dictator, a communist, haha, no, communists don’t agree with leaving their country. I am really susceptible to polluted air and I can detect clean air. I can tell you, it’s such a pleasure to breathe clean air. It has to add years onto our lives.

 

I received an email from someone I love dearly she is my friend met through this blog page and she is from South Africa where they really do have a curfew. They are not allowed out after 8 in the evening. Anyway, this is what she wrote yesterday.     

 

“Today was ironically a public holiday known as Freedom Day. It celebrates the first democratic election with all the freedom that people had been fighting for for many years.

 It is very strange that now, once again people’s lives are restricted with the army and police patrolling the streets to keep everybody in their houses. Very reminiscent of the old regime. Only of course the enemy this time is invisible.””

 

How ironic is that?

 

With this lockdown going on, I would imagine hairdressers and barbers will be the last lot of people to get back to work. It’s OK for men, they can shave their head, though I hate that look. As for ladies? I guess we can grow our hair out, or tie it up.

 

I have one long nail out of ten left. None of them have any gel on. They are great, I can type really fast and open the front door in a hurry with my key, haha, with not being able to see the keyhole, I hold the key as you would to put it in the door but feel for the hole with the tips of my fingers, the same fingers that holds the key, well that’s fine, but when you have really long fingernails at the end of where you feel, they kind of get in the way,  if you can see, get to your front door with your key, don’t cheat and look at the keyhole, and try to put your key in the hole, go on, give it a go and let me know how you get on?

 

OK talking of eyes, well, kind of, here are some hopeful links I hope put some joy in your life. It’s all down to expertise, intelligence, luck and of course money.


 

 

 

  

No comments: