translate

Sunday 19 April 2020

A RIDDLE OF A DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I’m watching a great American drama about espionage. A Russian young man is dating an American Chinese girl. They are both into coding working for the Government. He disappears their boss shows her a video of the Russian pouring gas over himself and burning himself ending up dead. It’s based in a forest and there are a load of futuristic buildings that seem to float and when entering, watches stop and the number 2 drops off one of their watches. It’s something about a code to go forward in time. It’s chilling but we are loving it. Just a thought, why do we look up for extra terrestrial life and not to the centre of the earth, in other words why don’t we look under the sea?

  I remember when I was a child, watching movies that seemed so unbelievable and some of those things are now in our everyday life. This drama is looking like they are dealing in time travel. Trying to bring back those who have died but it’s not too clear yet, the buildings seem to float. Oh, I’m loving it.

 

What if when we die, we just move over we are all still side by side but living a happier life than the one we left? Spiritualists believe the better we are the higher we go, again, why high? I guess because the devil is meant to be down there. Sometimes though I believe he or his slaves walk among us. Thankfully in some cases, angels win and peace prevails but sometimes, even angels need a day off

 

I went into the gym earlier and I thought I would take it easy, so, I set my treadmill on up hill as high as it would go and asked my iPhone to set a timer for fifteen minutes.

After a while, I got rather bored as I didn’t put any music on. I stopped my mill and asked my phone how long for timer, feeling under accomplished not doing the whole fifteen minutes.

Oh.

I had my phone on mute

Turning it up, I slowly heard the sound of my alarm and the bird I thought I heard earlier, was in fact my phone. So, I had indeed done 27 minutes.

Such a dope need to remember to turn the volume up on my phone when setting the alarm.

 

News on the so-called virus today made me sad, saying recovery may not mean immunity. In other words, those who have had it and survived, could, get it again. 888 people in the UK died today. Tragic. God bless those people and my heart breaks for their loved ones. But the good news is, UK researchers/Scientists say they may have a vaccination by the Autumn.

Hands pressed together this thing… Will not mutate.

 

 And all of that was written yesterday. Today is Sunday. It’s been very windy, chilly but so sunny and the sun was red hot, so, hot I’m burnt. I sat out for an hour until I was so cold, I had to come in, so, I never imagined I would burn, but I guess wind can burn too.

 

Watching the news now, I keep saying I’m going to have a news free day, but I find myself here again. So many elderly people isolating on their own it’s showing just how lonely they are. Bless them

(Just because you’ve lived your life, doesn’t mean you don’t have a life to live) That is just what our news guy has said, what a great phrase. One old man in his eighties, was saying he doesn’t have a computer and he is normally very active. He walks, is in lots of groups and obviously now he is in his house alone. Like so many people. What if you don’t have the internet? I guess you have the TV, radio, maybe you can knit or do some kind of art work. One of my friends’ text me the other day asking me if I have taken up any hobbies? Em, no…. If I could see, I would love to paint or draw or do word search’s as that is what I loved to do when I had vision. I guess I could practice playing the piano, trouble is, My Hub is working from home during the week and even if he wasn’t, he is far too good of a musician to bother him with my noise. I could go on line and teach Russian, hahaha, em, no, unless you need to chat up a Russian guy or gal, as that is the only Russian I remember,, oh, and something my Nina who was my nurse who used to shout from her room down the dirty dingy corridors  to me some words that used to shock some Russian speaking people, little did they know, she knew me from the age of six, and it was her playful kind of personality that made it so she got away with saying what she used to say to me… well, that’s what I tell myself. One of her phrases was in Russian, but I understood it as “Finka,”” as that is what she called me. “Take down your pants and I shall beat you…””

Oh, she was full of love hahaha. I hated her needles, they hurt like hell I still remember the absolute pain and torture I went through, running away as fast as my tiny body would allow me to do after such treatment was given to me. Of course, I was always caught normally by the biggest Rusky in the hospital. As a tiny child, he would scoop me up in his arms and just hold me tight, and I mean tight, as I had some willpower and determination to get free. Or, try to. Whilst Nina would administrate the rusty needle wherever I could be caught in the hospital. It was the days before I was allowed to be with my Mum the dark days that have left me in such pain now all these years later. Traumatised by my past, but still smile at Nina’s words.

 

Only my blogs can take you to such a story like that one, to my treadmill and this virus. Haha, just shows my head is all over the place… But to end on a fun note, here’s a few riddles.

David’s father has 3 sons. Snap, crackle and????....????

 

Mr and Mrs Jones have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Jones’s family?

 

Answers coming up in this blog, but don’t cheat, take another read and see if you have the answers.

 

Just before the answers, please let me know how you are all doing you can email me at visionsforfuture@googlemail.com

 

Mr and Mrs Jones have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Jones family?

(A)9. Since each daughter shares the same brother, so, six girls, one boy and the Mum and Dad. Giving 9 people in the Jones family.

 

 

David’s father has 3 sons. Snap, crackle and????....????

A. David… Read again, I said David’s father….. So, yep, David is the other son.

 

No comments: