translate

Monday 6 April 2020

CORONA DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets.

Oh, my, head is like a broken television. The pictures want to be seen clearly, but my eyes don’t work, so, I have to listen to it, but the audio is disturbed by interruptions of buzzing and crackling sounds. In other words, my brain isn’t good enough to cope with the vast knowledge that I have been given today but I so badly want to understand everything. Okay, so right now you are watching the same TV as me? You are asking yourself what the heckers am I talking about?

 

The answer is written here. By now I am sure you have read enough of my blogs to know I don’t believe this COVID-19, is a virus. I believe it is a chemical to change the earth, the leaders, humans as we know them. I also have received so much information from people about the bible and the prophecies and it looks like this what we are going through now was predicted in the bible.

 

My Christian friends are telling me it is the beginning of the ending of earth and those with faith, will be taken to heaven. Well what for those who don’t want to go to heaven just yet but want to stay on a better earth with our loved ones?

 

What for those who just want this to be all a huge lesson to teach us right ways and to respect, appreciate and care more?

 

The sad fact is, a lot of people will not learn, then can’t this so-called virus not take those people and leave good people alone?

 

All I know is when we had all that terror a couple of years ago when the so-called Russians were meant to have released the Novichok chemical/poison, in Salisbury, our leaders went crazy accusing Russia. And now China have started this damage, no one is saying anything against them. Why?

 

 There is so much speculation out there about 5 G as well having a part in this. I want the good things from this, I want a better cleaner world full of kind people like two kids in our street who volunteered to get Hub and myself any shopping if we needed it. That really touched my heart. The birds are sounding so lovely and the air is cleaner. People may be more grateful for what they will have again, or will we ever again have what we had? If we get it back easily, will we fast go back to the way we were before? Or, is this the start of the end of the world, or the start of a higher Government controlling our every move through 5 G. it’s scary times for sure.

 

Yesterday I was on my way to the gym. My gym. Let me tell you, that does sound rather glamorous, but in fact rather than walking along my acre of path through a leafy treed avenue to pass the lake where I enjoy a boat ride in warmer weathers left shoulder going  in the direction of the tennis court where our Boy Wonder and Shamrock delight in a game of tennis and loving  my beautiful sensory garden where by fragrant blooms and herbs fill the air and in the gentle breeze bells ring from trees as water falls from fountains.

   Instead, I open my front door, turn right down a step and there it is, in all it’s glory, my garage door which  leads me into my home gym that sits among blown in leaves, boxes and summer garden furniture as well as a huge box with a project in for my son when we are allowed to have his company again, oh and so much more. There is so much in there it’s almost a pleasure to stand on the treadmill or sit on my bike, I feel like I have more room there.

 

It was a sunny day yesterday and Hub and I thought we would have our first peaceful Sunday of the year, as of course there would be less cars on the road, right?

Wrong.

Whispers would be heard from our neighbours it would be so quiet, right?

Wrong. I think every single power tool was out yesterday even ones I have never heard of. Sounds I didn’t know were possible. but in this noise, on the way to my garage, I heard my lovely Di, my neighbour shouts my name then my dear neighbour right next door to us thank goodness is back, she came out to join in with the crowd of Corona conversation. Keeping our distance from one another, but still among the drilling, hammering and motor sounds we were able to shout our way to give one another support and respect. We have the best neighbours I can call my friends, my family!

 

Talking of my family, I’m in touch with my brothers and sisters as well as my Son and little Sham.

But I can’t wait to give our kids a huge hug. Missing human contact.

Sending you all a virtual hug. Until tomorrow. Xx

  

 

 

No comments: