translate

Monday 27 April 2020

THE RIDDLE OF THE DAY DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Dearest Bloggets, how are you all? Our Pm is back. I for one of many I’m sure are so glad he is back to where he belongs. I pray he will gain strength and not over do it at work right now, poor man certainly has had one hell of a year, what with sorting out Brexit and still having that to deal with the election where I for one had my heart in my mouth hoping he would get elected, as if we had got the other guy elected as PM, oh my goodness, what would have happened now? no way he or any of his colleagues in my opinion would have been able to cope with what is going on now. We are blessed to have an amazing conservative party in charge of our country. At least with brain cells. But we all have a very long way to go. We can terrify ourselves or just be careful and learn from nature except a calmer life and hope financially, we will be OK. But the most important thing is, we care for ourselves, we have our health and those we love are cared for. if we have life, we have a hope for future existence where changes may improve life for everyone’s future.

 

I think most people in the UK agree right now that Spring is the best one, we have known since at least childhood if we are over a certain age…. 21……

Until this year, the youth of today would have never known fresh air or the sounds of a bird’s song. The beautiful sweet smells in the pure air or stars so bright in the sky.

 

I was reading today something really funny. A huge asteroid is heading to earth, no, that isn’t the funny part, the funny bit is it looks as if it is wearing a mask…. Hahaha. So, that is where all the masks have gone?

It is written today that our Prince Charles is privately funding 200 employees. Good man. They say it’s not a good time to sell our property but it’s a great time to buy a new house or apartment. Prices are to drop apparently but if we have to sell, and we are isolated, doing the garden and painting your houses, will add money on to them, apparently if you add smart home tech to your house, like energy saving  technology, it will add 14 per cent onto the value of your property.

 

This year was going to be a big one for research into treatment or cures for blindness… with all that is going on, I guess that has been put on the back burner, but in my next blog I shall take a look at this and see what I can find out.

 

Here we enter another week. Lots of words I have to speak. Most are tongue and cheek. Hoping for strength for the weak. Dreams for us all I hope to seek.

 

Wishing my beautiful Lisa, a very happy birthday and Ian, I hope you have a great birthday too. If it’s your, birthday, best wishes, it may be a different birthday to what you had planned, but you are alive and you can’t cancel love, so love is sent to you from me.

 

Riddle for today. A man was found dead outside a 13-story building. The police say it was suicide, but you the detective, say it was homicide. How do you prove this?

Do you know the answer?

You go on every floor every window and open the window, throw outa penny, then to the next room, next floor and do the same, open a window to the rooms and throw out the penny. Eventually, you get to the 13th floor. You do the same, the penny lands on the ground, oddly near the dead man. How does this prove that you are correct the man was murdered?

Answer?

You, the detective, had to open each window. If the man committed suicide, he would have already opened the window…

 

 

c

No comments: