translate

Tuesday 15 October 2019

THIS WAS YESTERDAY AND TODAY IS.... BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I’m not going crazy; I wrote this yesterday and time caught up with me and didn’t get chance to post it. So, here we are Tuesday, but this was yesterday. Smile.

It’s Monday and a new start to a new week but this week is going to be really tough for more reasons than one. It’s going to be painful, challenging and worrying.

 

It’s funny I was meant to be seeing a spiritualist next week but she called me today to say she has to cancel her appointment and make it the next day…. It’s a long way from here too.

 

I must say, I have never met this woman, but I am looking forward to letting you all know what she is like as seriously, she sounds a right miserable lady. Very serious and doesn’t have any phone manner. As for her Husband, gosh, he is ten times worse… in my experience spiritualist people are normally so warm and friendly.

 

I have booked tickets to another concert for February next year. I got four of the last as it’s a sell out. And again, it’s not for your normal kind of music.

 

My brother and sister in law are enjoying their cruise and they managed to get off the ship in Hong Kong. I am amazed with all the troubles they have had that was allowed to happen.

 

What’s in our news? Well our Queen is to make a big speech later on today. So, lets see what she has to say?

 

In one of our prisons a Paedophile has been stabbed to death…. I shall remain a lady and not comment at this point… but I will say just shows, our news isn’t always bad news.

 

If you live in the UK and live near a green space, you can expect an extra two and a half thousand pounds on your property when selling.

 

Apple are going to release a new iPhone that will be just and I say just loosely as you can pay over a thousand pounds, but for under £400, you are going to be able to buy an iPhone…

 

A top Doctor in the UK has requested a ban on snacking on all public transport. I wonder if that will include flights and trains???

 

By the way, did you know the national animal of Scotland, is the unicorn? Of England it’s the Lion and France is rooster. Spain the bull. Hmm. Then give them some respect please? Russia’s national animal is the brown bear. America the bison and the bald eagle. Canada is the beaver. Italy is the wolf and India, the tiger.

Just saying…

 

I have been reading what colours are going to be in fashion this winter and I have to say I love them. Bright red. Yellows from mustard yellow to vibrant, banana or butter yellow. All kinds of purples like lavender and deep purple. And a colour I love is caramel. Beiges and neutrals are in fashion and I think a nice deep beige or caramel will look lovely with a splash of bright red, what do you think?

Looking at the top ten viewing countries today, here are the top five.

United Kingdom 140,117

United States 126,921

Russia 10,957

Canada 10,375

Germany 8,149

Hanging in there in tenth position is South Africa. They have been ninth for at least a year. But been pipped at the post by 150 views.

 
And now onto news of Retinitis Pigmentosa. Here are some links you may be interested in. This first one is great as it’s for all kinds of RP as most of you who have RP will know there are many kinds so, to find a possible treatment for all kinds of our eye disease is a great step forward.

 

 

https://www.healio.com/ophthalmology/retina-vitreous/news/online/%7B4b88a5be-1d77-4362-a325-f73ccc308ca8%7D/phase-2a-study-shows-improved-vision-with-stem-cell-therapy-for-retinitis-pigmentosa

 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments: