translate

Thursday 24 October 2019

DIVINE SPIRIT AND ME BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. Well yesterday was the day I went to see a spiritualist. So, what was she like and what did she have to say? Did I believe her? Would I recommend her or go again? I shall tell you all but first her bungalow, gosh, if it was in the area, I live it would be worth £1,000000 and in London, double that. But it was where it was and I looked it up before I went…. It was bought by her for a crazy £350,000! I say crazy not because that isn’t a lot of money, but what she got for her money was so much. US money about $451,000, Canadian Dollars about 590,000 and Australian dollars, 660,000.

 

Along a avenue of trees at each side as it was described to me by the person I was with, then a church stood on the land belonging to the lady. She in total has an acre of land. And then there is the bungalow. An enormous gravelled driveway which I would guess would host at least six cars. Took us to a small ramp up into the bungalow. Two steps took us in through this beautiful vestibule. I have always wanted one of those…. The house was the old school house from about 1850, again I read about it…. It has a cellar with four chambers. Okay, that would be me not buying I hate cellars. I am petrified of them and having four chambers? Oooooooooo’oooooo’ooooo naha.

 

Now, this bungalow has four large bedrooms. A kitchen, utility room, dining room and sitting room as well as a bathroom and separate toilet. Lots of garden too and outer buildings. Oh, and remember the church is included!

 

OK now for the couple who live here. Firstly, I called her and he answered. Oh, my, what an attitude? In fact, both of them have no people skills…. In fact, I almost cancelled her because of her telephone personality. She and he were just very rude. Sharp. No need for that, but then coming to meet her, this is after I rang to tell her I was going to be late, no fault of my own, person I was with will be late for her own funeral. Haha. Anyway, she grumbled at me again on the phone and slammed the phone down before I got chance to say goodbye…

 

At that point I was ready to go back home before we got too far. We had an hour to go before arriving. Some will say now she should have known I was going to be late? She isn’t a fortune teller. She passes on what spirit tell her. Obviously, spirit didn’t tell her we were to be late…

 

What is the bibles view on Psychics, mediums, spiritualism, and the occult? Well I just like the bible, also condemn the occult and anything to do with Ouija board. Tarot cards palm readings and astrology is also condemned in the bible. It’s said that they are the devil in disguise. Or demons. I understand that when Jesus died, he came back as a spirit.  Well, if he can, how can’t our loved ones? Satan masquerades as an angel of light according to the bible and comes to us through the above means.

 

It’s asked if we can’t contact our loved ones, how can the above people who do such practices? I have an answer for that.

Satan appears to be kind and gets us addicted to spiritism and so on then takes over our world. Well I don’t agree with that as I find it a comfort sometimes, and other times, I come away feeling angry as there are so many frauds out there who annoy me as they are the devils for sure playing with people’s hearts and minds. So, when I come across a good one, I am at piece as I do believe that there are few people out there who are connected with the spirit world and have a so-called gift, personally I don’t regard it as a gift. I since a child have been able to tell who will die and until I was about 33, used to get a load of messages I really hated it. And I was told how to stop the messages from coming to me I did what I was told not believing that is all it would take and bingo, it worked.

 

If someone tells you something that makes you realise that your loved ones are near, and you go to see a reader may be once every few years, or even once a year, then I hope it will be OK. I believe in the devil for sure but I think he is more likely in nasty people who are alive on earth. At the end of the day, it’s up to us to do good or bad in our world. I would never work with the devil.

 

I had to tell the lady I was blind as I had asked her to show me in the room obviously not knowing the lay out of her house. Well this lady who I was a little scared of meeting became a very sweet lady. Her first words to me were.

“You are very spiritual, aren’t you?”” Every single reading, I have had in my life, about five, have all said the same. My friend gasped as she knows I am. She took my hand and stood for a while. Then kindly guided me in. gosh, she was sweet. But as soon as my reading was over with, haha, she became her telephone personality again. It was so interesting to see.

 

OK, to my reading. She closed the heavy door leaving my friend outside in the enormous hallway. The length of it was the whole length of my house, drive and back garden. There was queen Ann like wooden seats for people to wait.  I sat on a similar chair at a small table with a lovely cloth on. The lady took my hand and asked me to pick 13 cards out. I didn’t like that number. Then from another pile I had to pick out 9 cards then two tiny bits of paper.

 

She told me about myself first. So, I knew most of that. But she got my personality perfectly correct. She told me the first person to see me was a lady who was a friend but more like a Mother. She was a lot older than me. Well that I was sure was my dear Kinzie who has just died. She came through with a lady in her forties and two sisters with her. So, three sisters and my friend. I can only think the lady in her forties was my friends Mum as she died when she was that age. Leaving my poor friend motherless as a child. But no more, she is once again with her Mum. As for the two other sisters, not sure.

 

She gave me a couple of messages from her that seemed so right. She then brought my Mum in and I was told a few things again, only someone who knew me would know. And they were things I didn’t really want to hear. In fact, quite the opposite.  But I took note and will have to act on what she told me. An aunt and uncle came through they were married.  They were on my Dads side. Sadly, my Dad didn’t come through. My dog and Hubs last guide dog came in and they were together. She told me of their personalities and she was so right there. She also told me she was getting told about my now on earth dog Waggatail. She asked me if I wrote stories telling me I will sell them big time in the future well, let’s see. She told me I speak to my parents all the time. She said she knew I had lost both parents and possibly my sight when I was thirty. Guess what? that was spot on.  Can I just say at this point, when I called, I gave her my first name not my second name and she took no details at all from me not even my phone number though she would have been able to get that by her phone. She knew I had a Son and he was 22. She said some really interesting things about him and his girlfriend. She gave me such hope for his future as far as a job and he has to apply for his own job next week I think, so let’s hope he gets it? There are 16 applying for the same job. She spoke of how close my son and I are and how I have had to be his Mum and Dad most of his life. that is so correct. This was after she told me I had my second husband and he was a good person who loved me so much and he would be my last husband. Few? Haha. Well if she was a fake, she told me I had a good marriage why then, would she say I have been a Mum and Dad to my Son?  

 

She said I was going to move house next year and it would be a fast move. Spirit wanted me to start to pack now. Will I do that? No, as so far, we have decided to stay here. I have too many friends to move. She said I was for sure moving I replied, no, she said yes, she insisted I was next year but not far. Well where we were going to move earlier this year, was far. It was forty minutes from here she said it would be very close to where I am living now, but it will be a fast move. And it will be my forever house. Interesting as Hub and I said our next move will be our forever house. She said it was important for me to get it right everything had to be perfect for us.

 

She said a funny thing. My Husband is my eyes. I didn’t know what to say. Haha. I mean, he has been blind since birth. I just stayed quiet. In fact, I just answered yes or no for all her questions as I can’t see the point of giving them information.  

 

When I didn’t answer she looked at me and repeated her words my Husband is my eyes and then she said, he misses nothing. Well those who know me know my Husband has ears in the back of his head, smile. No matter where I am in relation to him in our house, he knows exactly what I am doing. It can be so annoying especially when I am trying to sneak an extra bag of treats…. Talking of treats, she also said I was very fit and healthy…. em, fit? May be to drop. But funny thing my blood tests have come back remarkably brilliant apart from one thing and that has to be investigated but I am not worried as I think it’s because I had a really bad cold and an ear infection. Looking at me I am colossal. So, looking at me you wouldn’t say fit and healthy, you would presume diabetes, heart troubles and high cholesterol

 

I received lots of lovely compliments from her or, whoever…. My Mum is proud of me that is nice to know and my friend said she is so happy I have my Husband as she loves him. I know she does I used to tease my Hub saying I have known Kinzie longer than him and it’s him she favoured.  I loved that though as he has never had love in his life. she knew I sometimes smell roses and told me that is spirit coming to me I guess this is my Mother in law. I have always written this. Then came the crunch. She asked me if I had any question. Well I was going to ask her about my Son if I got chance but because she kind of answered all of those questions during the reading, I asked about my vision. I put it this way not to give her any clues.

“Will I ever get sight?”” her reply was as follows.

“I will tell you only the truth but may be this isn’t what you want to hear.”” Oh heck, here we go… she paused for ages. Really channelling into whatever and came back with this.

“You used to be able to see, didn’t you? Well I am being told you will see again, but not as good as you used to, but there will be something some help for you to see again.””

 

Dam I wanted full sight, but having said that even if I get back the sight I had that would delight me and help to change our world, but I guess if I can see enough to see my loved ones faces, I will have to be happy with that.

 

Interesting how she knew I used to be able to see?

In short now, do I believe her? I have to take some of what she said especially what she said about my Son and I am looking forward to being a Grandma when the time is right for my Son and his as she called her, “his woman…”” I thought that was a real odd way of putting it as she is still in my eyes a child only twenty, by the way, I forgot she said there was a huge influence of Irish around me…. Well, my Sons girlfriend is Irish. My great Grandma was Irish, so my Nanna who I was close to was half Irish and my Mum obviously had a bit of Irish in her and my Brother is like me adopted and his birth mother was or, is, Irish, as not sure if she is alive or not. So, yes there is a huge Irish connection, I guess.

 

About my eyesight? On days when I am facing reality, I think I am too old now to expect a cure in my life time though this lady said I had a load of miles in me yet. I am pleased to have heard. But then I read of research and have hope but then again, I have to be real, for me to see fully sighted? Maybe I need to except that won’t be my gift and if it is, I will know that woman really was a charlatan.

 

This is in brief I haven’t written everything so; would I recommend her? Yes, for sure but say not to expect what you want to hear. I guess that proves that she isn’t totally fake. I will take note of what she told me through my Mum and friend.  My friend got seen. She said the lady brought her dog who died through. Saying she was a Jack Russell and saying she was fiery and she has a JR dog still on earth who is so calm and loving. And this is so true. So, to guess the breed of the dog was good but to know the difference in their two personalities is good too.

 

She was told of personal family situations which I knew about in brief and they were all true and something about her future. Something she wouldn’t know if not for something out there.

 

Oh, the lady also told me I have a bit of jewellery belonging to my Mum, well most people do, don’t they? She told me I don’t wear it but sometimes hold it and talk to my Mum. That is so right.

 

It was an interesting morning. I really was pleased to believe my dear darling friend is OK and for my friend to have said what she said was so her too. So, I hope her lovely daughter will get some comfort from that.

 

I can only say if you are to go to a spiritualist or medium whatever you call them, go with an open mind and tell them nothing just answer yes or no.  it’s no point of you giving them your life story as then you will never  know if they are just listening to what you have said and filling in the gaps, if you just say yes or no, then they tell you something, well you will know that you have those angels watching over you.

 

Be the light that helps others see. Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now, doesn’t mean you aren’t heading towards sunshine.

Intuition is the GPS of the soul. Trust your inner self.

 

3 comments:

Pip said...

Hi fi
Hope you are all well, will you message me and tell me who this lady is please?
Pip

Fiona Meyrick said...

What a brilliant blog, it's utterly fascinating. It's amazing how accurate mediums can be. x

Fiona Cummings said...

Pip I have sent you an email. Fiona honey, I have seen better but she was good. Quite spooky though LOL. xxxxxxx