translate

Thursday 7 May 2020

WHERE DO WE GO?BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I have just been watching the last part of a science fiction thriller series called devs. It’s American and in eight parts. The series explores free will and determination. It’s all about Silicone Valley culture. It’s not the kind of series I would normally watch, but as I am intrigued by the afterlife, other lands such as heaven and what goes on in Government like organisations that we don’t even know about, this show gripped my attention.

 

I have been asked to write about heaven by a lovely guy from the US called Matt.

 

What is heaven? Where is it and who goes there if anyone?

Of course, the truth is, I don’t know, neither does those who seem to 100 per cent believe in God. I have some very lovely friends who talk about God as if he is their neighbour, he is so real to them. I don’t have that kind of mind sadly I need total proof. Now, they will say they have proof, but their interpretation of their truth just doesn’t make sense to me.

 

I believe that there is something else other than us on earth as my mind is open and I have seen things in life that just don’t make sense.

 

My existence alone makes me wonder what is out there  for me. I have strong faith but it’s just not like those of my friends who live by the bible.

 

So, what is my faith and what makes it so different to those who pray to a god they absolutely believe is real? I guess if I go knocking on heavens door or gates one day, and God comes to me and says the bible is true Fiona, I wouldn’t be shocked equally I wouldn’t be shocked if I headed towards a gate and found little green men behind there or scaly creatures with red eyes. That is what I mean when I say I have an open mind. But I don’t believe we are here on earth and that is that. Having said that, one of my friends is so relaxed about dying, he isn’t at all afraid of it and he takes risks as his belief is so strong, he believes when it’s his turn to die, it will happen and not a second before.

 

I have a kind of thought if we take our lives before it is our time, we may not go to where we were meant to go. A kind of God whoever whatever that God may be or look like in appearance or just a feeling we have when we meet him, had planned for us.

 

Maybe we get lost in a vacuum and that kind of was what the show I was telling you about looks at. It’s all about time travel and seeing into the future. Those of you who know me will know I am very much into mediums and getting readings, and again my friends who are religious hate that about me as they call it devil worshipping. I don’t agree. I hate what the so-called devil stands for. I certainly would never ever deal with something like a Ouija board.

And I feel I can tell the good readers/mediums and the bad. I myself have been able to see things that happen some time later in life, a week, month or year. Never beyond a year. I hated it and thank our maker, I have less and less of those visions now. but still they haunt me with their threat of forcing me to see things I don’t understand and don’t want to understand. I’m not a devil so, why should someone be who has my so-called gift but has excepted it to work with it and tell others about it?

 

For those who think I am mad already, is that because you are afraid of such thoughts or you have closed your minds to anything out of the box?

 

Well this show really lived out side of the box and the world they visited, was really strange. Two of the characters died and ended up coming back to life, living in the same world to the viewers/listeners, but it wasn’t real life, it was another world and a world that was technical and far beyond my imagination but the world they lived in was viewed on a screen and that is where silicon valley came into it, as the projector and screens had to stay switched on otherwise the characters would again die. So, it was as if a television program was being acted out in front of whoever wanted to watch it, only it was high security and not for the knowledge of the normal person on the street.

 

So, what if heaven is like that what if God is watching us on a big screen? What if his coding creates us and controls us? But when we are meant to go down a path, we rebel and go down another track? Does that person, God, watching the screen get cross with us? Are Gods plans all trashed because we have shown will and determination?

 

What if this earth is a showground for what may come in our next life? how we act here defines where we will go next?

 

My life has been so hard and I have lived existed through so many tragedies and personal tests that I should have many times sat in a chair and just ended it all. The only thing that stopped me from doing that is total fear of the next stage in life. if there is any. I am sure we are not here to just die. End of, finito.  I believe in those feelings we get called Déjà vu and I believe we are born to or be brought up by those chosen for us by something we have not learned about yet.

 

What is heaven to you? For me it’s a place we go where there is no war, no anger or badness in any way. The air is pure clean fresh and the temperature is perfect. Birds fly with their stunning colours colours that almost make us squint when we first start to see them as our eyes have never seen such colours, such patterns on the tiny beautiful birds that sing as if water flowing through Christel flutes.

 

Flowers grow and when we look at them, we smile. Our hearts feel so light, we are not aware of problems or worries and our past is forgotten about just as here on earth our past has been, I mean past as in before we were born.

 

We are reunited with those we love and all of our pets come to us but we don’t recognize them as our pets or family. They are new people we are introduced to. But they are our people.

 

We live there but some of us have to go to other planets to help those in need, on earth we called those beings angels.

 

That scares me too as places we get sent to are places that we have never ever experienced before. Dark worlds with creatures we don’t recognize. Smells we have never smelled before and we shiver with fear. But some will choose to stay in heaven, we have had our hard life, we have learned our lessons and now it’s time to wrest.

 

But who is our maker, and who made him, her, or it?

 

 

 

 

No comments: