translate

Tuesday 12 May 2020

ANOTHER DAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good evening Bloggets. I hope I find you all well? Oh, my goodness, it’s 1 in the morning, no wonder my head is full of everything, as I am sure my blog will show. It’s this time when I can write for England, and never stop writing and it’s this time when sometimes my writing can be rather dangerous as my head is open to words and ideas, it’s also fighting to get words to screen and chat about everything as it comes into my head.

 

 Well I’m still doing my treadmill every single day. Doing it? Em, using it, haha. So much so, it’s actually groaning, moaning and worse, smoking…. Oh seriously, it’s ill. I shouldn’t go on it but I have built up so much fitness I am scared to lose it. And I can’t walk fast anywhere in fact with this dam COVID, I can’t walk anyway on my own I just can’t do the two-metre thing and my guide dog didn’t learn that at Guide Dog training school, hahaha.

 

On our news they are talking about how people won’t be able to have holidays abroad this year. Well join the club we haven’t been abroad for four years. Just be glad you are alive to see another year of holidays, hopefully, next year. If, there is a vaccination by then.  

 

The situation with children going back to school is really annoying me. Firstly, the teachers are expected to teach the kids, watch where they are going making sure they don’t get too close and now they are saying the staff will have to constantly clean the desks etc after the children have used them. So, they are expected to be cleaners now as well? Also, a child can go into a classroom with different children from different families and mixing with adults i.e. teachers from other families. An yet the same children are not allowed to be with family members such as Grand parents who are not aloud to be in the same room as each other.

 

 They are talking about those who have recovered from COVID who were in hospital on ventilators. and how many medics are involved in the recovery

 We know about the Doctors and nurses, but Physio therapists, Dietitians, Psychologists speech therapists and cognitive support and other mental health workers, this is just a few of the people who need to be there to get these poor people back to a place where they can start to heal. All of those people and more, per person. One man was saying he couldn’t move a muscle but was having dreadful terrors and hallucinating imagining he was looking at his freshly dug up grave. How awful is that especially as he couldn’t move or speak, shout scream or do anything to get out of the horrid situation he was in. He visited hell in his mind. So, for those who say it’s just a cold, you really do need educating.

 

OK enough heavy stuff. Let’s escape into a place in our minds that is far away from reality.

Or, is it?

Dimension. Are you familiar with this word? Do you believe in other dimensions? When you are alone in a dark place, do you feel something around you? Even though I am blind, I still get spooked in the dark. Why is this? Is it not dark for me all the time? If so, why do I not get that shiver down my back during the day, do you get a feeling as if something else not necessarily human, is near you, by your side, but not in our world. My old readers who have been with my blogs for years, will now be saying, oh, no, Fifi is off on one again, haha, no, just a thought for you to think out of the box. Most people have had those experiences where they get scared from time to time. Some people wouldn’t walk through a graveyard at night for example. Why? If there is nothing out there but us? Most people have felt as if there is someone behind them but when they look, there isn’t. I must say, that is one thing among many things that is scary when blind, you get that feeling, but can’t properly check that there is anyone there or not.

 

There are things in our world we can co-exist with using our 5th sense. I know this sounds far fetched especially as we all know people who don’t have any sense, let alone a 5th sense. And there are people like me, who are quite happy to let others experience with their 5th sense and leave me to my sometimes-sensible self. But it is an interesting thought that there are other beings or shapes or objects by our side, but we are not meant to see or feel them or know them. Why? Is it because we go there next? Why is heaven up there in the sky? Why is heaven not under the sea or to our left? Angels fly, so they must come from the sky, right? Well, is that not just their form of transportation? Birds fly, but they also land on the ground and drink from lakes etc. they don’t fall from the sky when they are born, they can be born in a low shrub.

 

Is God an actual physical being? If so, where does he or she live? What does he or she eat? Who was Gods Mother and wife? Who was the Grand Mother of Jesus? If heaven is another dimension, then, how do we get there? When we die, do our souls shoot through the black holes and get to heaven through that way and do other aliens go there too? My friends who are Christians really are not afraid of dying in fact they kind of get scarily excited when they talk of dying as that is when they will meet their hero, someone they have worshipped all their lives. For me, I am petrified of dying and I am not ready to go there yet as for me travelling downstairs, no thanks, I’m very blonde fair skin I burn too easily… also it took me about forty years before I dared to light a match for my candles let alone stoke the fire in Satan’s sitting room.

 

Here is a good question, well, I think it is. If we believe in life after death, surely, we must believe in life before birth?

 

There is such documented papers about life before birth just as people talk of their   near-death experiences. The patient who is near death will feel themselves slipping away to another realm. Some see relatives who have died before them and others can see a spirit world and get to choose if they want to come back as themselves or a new born baby. I have spoke about a lady called Margery who was my neighbour for so many years when I was a child. She was amazing at seeing into the future. Everything she told us came true. When she first met my Son as a new born, she calmly said. “Fiona, he has been here before!”” at the time I wasn’t sure what she meant, but now I do. My Son was so different and so advanced as a child and he knew things that I hadn’t taught him. He said things that were far beyond his years. I’m talking when he was just under the age of two for example. His thoughts and words were of the age of an old soul. I have always said, he is my angel, and I’m not just saying that as a Mother who worships her Son.

 

Some will remember last year I lost my dear friend who was like a surrogate mother to me. My Husband adored her as did our Son. It would have been her birthday on Saturday gone. Well, her Husband carried on looking after her dog though it was my friends wish for her dog to be put to sleep if she died. Some would say this was a bad thing, but the dog was old and not in the best health. Also, my friend was the dog’s life. and the dog was my friend’s life.

Well three days ago was my friend’s birthday, and today little Sally my friends dog had to be put to sleep. A birthday gift for my Vivi. I am so sad for the loss of Sally, but so happy if she has gone to Vivi. Now they will both be happy, though my heart breaks for those who loved her and will miss her.

 

My friend Vivi, see, there is a connection, really did believe she would go to heaven. She should have done as she was a wonderful person. She went to church most weeks too. She wasn’t afraid of dying I wish I could have that belief, another thing, those of you who do smile when you talk about meeting with Jesus or God, do you not worry about leaving your loved ones here on earth? If I was told I had a month to live, I would pine for my Husband and Son. Because I know they would hurt like nothing before…. But my friends who believe, just say, well I know we will meet up again when it’s their turn. But how do they know? I want to know; I want to believe so much. If we did, life would be so much better if I knew I would see my loved ones and one day we would all be together, then I wouldn’t grieve neither would any one else. Are we meant to suffer, if so why and how do we remember those we love who we leave and if we remember when we go to heaven, then how can we not remember the life we had before our time on earth?

 

OK Bloggets, I’m going to tell you the truth now. at the near top of my blog when I wrote enough of reality, I totally intended in writing some puzzles for you, seriously I promise that to be true. I really don’t have a clue how on earth I started to write about this subject, perhaps the puzzles can wait for another day?

1 comment:

Christine O said...

Oh wow, on the treaty every day. Shame on me and wow again the poor teachers needing to wipe things down ? One of my daughters is a teacher but teaching from home at the moment... then, her classroom is often the agriculture plot, so ease of safe distancing out there.

Fifi you did continue with the ‘puzzle’. Just a different puzzle. I do believe that the answers to most things that puzzle us on this subject, are in Gods word, the bible. I’m not so learned at where to find those parts but mr google soon leads me, when I know the words I’m looking for.
How scary for the COVID patient seeing hell, but so glad he came back to investigate things. Blessed !!
In times of old the bible has several incidents of people reporting their knowledge or guidance came through dreams and visions. Jacob, Joseph, Job, see chapt 7 v14, Samuel, see Samuel ch 28:15. I believe it still happens. Warnings of the realities & guidance.
Yes I sure believe there are other ‘Realms and principalities as well. The spirit world is as real as we are flesh & blood. ‘Angels amongst us’ and the other thought that comes to mind, regarding ‘Life before birth’, again this is biblical. God says”I knew you before you were born. I stitched you up in your mother’s womb’. Wow xx
We can have complete peace about, after this life, which is only a fleeting part of ‘forever’ if we confess with our mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord’ and believe in our heart that ‘God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved Romans ch10 v9.. If each of us believe and trust and )truely try to ) obey, then we can be sure of everlasting life together with God & Jesus... and all those we love who also trust in him and his promises.
Those on earth who have actually said they saw God, it was a shining light so bright, it couldn’t be looked at. Saul, who later became Paul, was blinded for a length of time, I’ve forgotten how long, but he had to be helped places. He was a hater of the Christians and was on his way to fight & kill then, when God APPEARED to him. He totally changed his ways and eventually became one of the strong teachers.

And blimey, not being able to go abroad this year? Honey I bet you’ll be feeling truely blessed to be able to get out of the house freely. Abroad can wait a little longer xxx
Loved your blog, as usual. Thinking about it brought me in from digging a new edge around a garden bed. Well, I hope to get it looking more like a garden than a weedy lawn. Lol. Xxx