translate

Monday 2 March 2020

PEN TO PAPER LOVER #PoetryByFionaCummings


PEN TO PAPER LOVER

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Though the ocean keeps us apart

You still have found a place in my heart

Though our eyes have never met

I feel like we belong

I dream of you at nights

And think of you by day

Your pen to paper

The words you write

 Never go away

Those words I savour

Memories forever

Plans we have together

A lifetime and forever

With you by my side

No longer we would need to hide

The secret is out

Your name I can shout

For it’s you I have found true love

That is without a doubt

One day we will meet in a mutual land

 Hand in hand

As Cupid will understand

You have dressed my heart

And filled my world with hope

But first we have to travel the globe

To get to each other

Until then you shall remain

My pen to paper lover

© Fiona Cummings

 

 

No comments: