translate

Monday 12 March 2018

PUTINS POISONED PARTY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Hello Bloggets. It’s raining hard and really cold. When I checked my Alexa App this morning, she told me that there was an 80% chance it would rain. And, I had to go out. It had been raining all morning just before I left the house, it stopped and I had my forty-minute meeting and stepped out of the stifling building that was beyond healthy, into the rain. Little Wagga’s legs were going as fast as a clockwork toy. With the puddles splashing up on her stomach I knew I was going to have one heck of a dirty Wagging one when I got home!

 

It was like being near the seaside. The sounds of waves, only the waves were in fact, huge puddles on the roads of busyness.

 

In the early hours of this morning, as in 5.10 am, I heard my Son quietly making his way through the house getting some kind of breakfast and out for work not long after that.

 

Hubs away tonight overnight and most of tomorrow, so, some shirts to iron before his departure. I just don’t understand how people cannot iron. So many of my friends don’t. Even those who wear shirts for the office. How can you not iron them? They say they are none ironed…. Well, I have bought those kinds and still, no way I can see Hub going out with one un ironed.

 

My UK Bloggets will know all about this story in our press, and I do wonder if my Bloggets from abroad will have heard? In Salisbury, a very nice part of England, a former Russian spy working for the UK was found with his daughter on a bench practically unconscious. The Police man who tried to help them, is also critical in hospital. The Policeman thank goodness has been able to talk but the Russian and his daughter are still in intensive care. I have seen many attempts on lives and even success stories where the people have died, I say success, not for anyone other than those who wanted those people to be killed. Never before have I seen anything like what is going on, in England right now.

 

It took a week to learn that the Russians were at a pub and restaurant before collapsing and the chemical used was found on the table in the restaurant. The table was so infected it had to be burned. People are now being told after a full week, to wash everything if they were in that area at that time. If things/clothing has to be dry cleaned, then double bag it and keep in a safe place until further notice. Wash watches and mobile phones glasses cases and glasses. After a week, I think the damage has been done if there is to be any, and how condescending to the British public to ask them to do this after a week? I, mean, surely it is too late. It’s the long term I worry about. I believe this is like no other chemical we have ever seen before. As never before, has there been so much attention. Special military personnel chemical experts have been working all week in protective head and body armour, so, what about the people who live in the area? If the military have to wear this gear, what about the people? It’s very scary. The two Russians Father and Daughter, also lost their wife/Mother and brother/Son as they too died. No one is saying how or when but I think a while back. So, all four of the family now as I doubt the Father and Daughter will survive this. Of course, Putin is denying any involvement. He’s up for election soon and the word on the street is, the former spy had some news about Putin he was about to release. Putin is a mad man and one day people will learn this I just hope it’s not too late. As for his election, well yes, it is his election as of course he will win. Anyone else who tries to be successful in toppling Putin, I’m sure will disappear or be arrested. We get South Africa on a good road and now Russia is down that dirty track, as for China, oh, gosh, don’t even get me started…

 

London property fall as low as 15%. And so, they should. It’s ridiculous how much they ask for a tiny box without parking facilities like a drive or garage or a garden.

 

How many aeroplanes and helicopters are to fall out of the air in 24 hours? It’s awful from America to Iran to a plane in Kathmandu too.

 

Headlines like (World War three will end humans unless we colonise Mars) Oh, my, why not try to fix the humans on this beautiful earth rather than take horrid humans to another planet to spoil whatever is up there already. Personally, I hope that day never comes when we end up in Mars. And, I do wonder how on earth that will all work? It will only be for the rich as no way every one of us can go there. It would be better to let a new alien wipe us out and let them have our lovely land. As most of us just don’t respect what we have. What makes people think by moving planets will help the situation?

 

Thought for today.


Fiona Cummings

 

  

No comments: