translate

Tuesday 13 March 2018

#FionaPefi


My love is on his way home. He’s sounding OK. It’s been a big work day. Moving on…

BW at the gym and I’m about to dust. Just life… I have sat down for a few moments and already I have three toys on my lap along with my lap top, I have had to delete some writing, well, some letters as one of Waggatails wonderful toys found themselves rolling across my lap top. Open. As you may know, my software makes my lap top talk. Every letter I type a little man speaks. He’s a good guy, never complains or asks for food and he doesn’t even need shirts ironed. Haha. But soon my real man will return home. I expect exhausted. Physically and emotionally. The end of the week early next week will have a story to tell. Not sure either way will it be good or bad. Time will tell. Fate will prevail.

 

Did I tell you my ex gave my Son a large picture of him and my Son? Haha. really, did he expect that to go on a wall in my house? Em. Nope. I won’t tell you where it in fact went.

 

I have a feeling it wasn’t my ex’s idea but the silly individual he has as one of his women. I did ponder on putting it in my front window, as the view of my ex would scare any burglars away.

But then I thought, no, it could cause a car crash too. Bless him, he did drive all the way to see my Son. Well it was a special birthday. You are not 21 every year… I have run out of options of saying I’m 21 again. It was becoming obvious.

I, wasn’t.

 

I’m going to try to get into twitter more. I mean, not sure how or why even, but my Son has told me I need to… Really? So, my little agent tells me to do this, here goes. If you wish to follow me… My handle, hahaha, whatever you call it, is @FionaPefi

 

So, come on, climb aboard this train and let’s see what journey’s we can go on.

 

 

 

No comments: