translate

Monday 2 October 2017

WORLD PEACE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

In the news.

Good evening Bloggets. Well though a tragic day in America, I just can’t think of words to say to explain just how sad I feel for those who have been hurt and pray for the families who have lost loved ones.

I wish to escape from reality for a while, it is now when I should immerse myself in writing and close doors to the real world.

 

 It breaks my heart to hear the news today. President Trump has such kindness in his voice I listened to Barack Obama’s interview from last year when the US had the shooting in the nightclub catastrophe in Orlando and he was, is, so like a robot. Trump has passion whether you agree with him or not. Passion can be good or bad. Powerful or compelling emotion or feeling that the particular person believes in can be perceived in a passionate manner. He sounded genuinely sad. I hate guns. Or the minds that use them.

 

The world is really going mad, get a grip, the man who killed those innocent people today, what good has he done, and now, he’s dead. His brother Mother friends all now are in pain shock and how do they carry on?

 

I have just heard that the killers Father may have been a bank robber? Oh my.

 

As for Spain? Oh goodness, I cannot believe such a wonderful country like Spain has reacted the way it has with regards the people of Catalan. People, please, love, live, laugh and learn! Unity and stability, not divisiveness fragmentation, fear and fighting among ourselves, especially our neighbours.

 

 Theoretically if Catalonia gets its independence, other countries may find themselves joining the queue to leave what country rules them right now, like, Scotland may decide they can break off from England, or leaving away from France, Corsicans. I thought countries would wait to see what happens with the UK first, mind you, the speed of things, we may be waiting for a while to see for ourselves.

   

So, a potential blow to the territorial integrity array of other EU nations. I guess like our gardens now, we build high fences. Tall gates around our properties, we want to hide away leave the crowds I guess. We just don’t want to be part of huge groups. I just wish there was a better way of doing it.

 

 

 

  

   

No comments: