translate

Monday 16 October 2017

THE BLANKET OF THE APOCALYPSE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Apocalypse, that is just one word I have heard today to describe England. What is going on in our sky? For me I I can feel the air, it’s weird it’s scary. We are not used to odd weather here apart from floods now, we seem to get every year but until a few years ago, they only came once every ten years. Now, it’s every year sometimes more than once, but never have I felt this kind of weather.

 

I said in another blog, the trees were blowing the other night in a kind of eerie way. Kind of sinister way. There was a hot air blowing, but not hot like in summer. It’s like heat from the devil’s fires.

 

Today on line I have been reading people talking about the sky. They are saying things like the sun is really odd looking. And, people are having to turn on their lights as it’s really dark in parts of England right now. The sky is heavy. Today the trees are still. Though, there is a wind. The dogs in the street are barking constantly. I am feeling spirit more today than I normally do and I don’t like it. Drills in the distance are echoing. My Asthma is bad today. I feel as if I am swallowing the last of the air that humans may have left.

 

Yesterday my Husband and I sat out it was so hot. But, there was a cool wind, that doesn’t even make sense. It was as hot as a summers day in parts of the UK yesterday, but only in numbers as I said, there was a cool wind, but we were really hot. Again, makes no sense.

 

The blanket is falling down on top of us, ready to suffocate us. We have finished on this land. Earth soon will belong to the beasts of the sky. The aliens who will take over of the mess we have left them. Where will we go, who will take aboard Humans on their land? I’m not sure I, would.

 

Will our maker come with the answers we have wondered about forever? If he does, then we will know the answers of existence. I’m not sure that is his, or it’s plan. If it was, then why not before now?

 

Children’s voices scream in the distance from the local school playground. Screaming with play or are they possessed? Has something got into their blood system? They say it’s the back of a hurricane from Europe, but, apart from the fact we are not used to this, it’s not even windy here. They, the news, say the winds are expected to be so dangerous and there will be deaths. Really, caused by the winds? Where are they? Later, I may regret asking such a question. I hope not. Some people are saying their street lights have gone on. They only go on in the dark. So, dark for all!

 

© Fiona Cummings

  

 

No comments: