translate

Wednesday 18 October 2017

KETER AND THE CRAZY GUY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Hello to Romania, we have had 14 views from you today. Normally I don’t get more than four of five per week from your country, so, welcome any new Bloggets and I hope you come again, if you are my old faithful Bloggets, it’s great to see you again. Spain and France as well as Germany, Canada, America, Poland Australia, UK and four other countries I have noticed throughout the day.

 

Again, thank you so much for sharing, were racing up the numbers of views another record breaking day. Love and peace to you all.

 

Now, my day. Well words with my much-loved Son. It’s bad enough he puts his huge size ten shoes in our washing machine, when we have asked him so many times not to, after all, it was a total nightmare if you remember buying our electric stuff for our kitchen, oh, my, remember those blogs? I wouldn’t wish that kitchen story on anyone. I never got the pictures of before and after but I still hope to, there’s that word again, hope. Pinning my boy for more than a minute is challenging and everything I ask of him, I nag. He says. Well today I nagged again. I emptied his washing, into the dryer whilst he went to the gym to train someone. I removed, a pen and a leather belt, with a metal buckle. Think positive, no shoes. I put his second load of washing in, normally he does that all himself and he’s good but I thought I would help him…

 

Well, after words, I didn’t shout, I never shout, just tried to explain, it’s not him who has to struggle getting to the electric shop where we come across not too helpful people and then try to find a machine that is accessible and they are becoming few and far between. It’s Hub and myself. Things just appear here, you know, Boy Wonder goes out to enjoy himself and comes back to a perfect home. We have ulcers with the stress of it all. We sometimes do ask for help but it’s easier to not bother. Mind you, last night as Hub and I looked at this Keter box, that came in a flat pack, we basically chickened out and I did ask for help from my Son, of course it was when he had time which was three hours later so six bits of flat pack box on the living room floor but never mind, we had it right just we didn’t dare go further. Once you click it into place, it’s done there is no going back if you have made a mistake.

 

Our Boy came home click click click and it was done. Then the room went quiet, the silly sausage without me knowing got into the box and half closed the lid. I did laugh but then thought, hang on, he’s six feet four and 14 stone. Me new (plastic) box? Then, he couldn’t get out. Hahahahahaha. Oh no, this was going to crack and bust.

 

Three minutes later I managed to pull the crazy guy in the box out. Then Hub got silly and put poor little Waggatail in. She didn’t like it, I wasn’t impressed. My boys can be so immature. But it was funny when Boy Wonder got stuck.

 

It’s outside now, the box, not BW. Though he may be too. And it’s great I must say I’m impressed, but couldn’t have done it without our boy and that isn’t like us to quit, but we did yesterday. Amazon say you can use it as a seat/bench. Personally, I wouldn’t as it’s not reinforced. Smile, but light weights would be fine on it. You can fit loads in. We have wellington boots, a bucket and a tub of grooming items as well as a few other things and there is still room for more.

 

It cost £29 roughly. We got free delivery. I will put the link at the bottom.

 

People say it’s good to put cushions in from outside furniture as it’s waterproof. We shall see.

 

For VIP’s this may be of use, sounds a really good idea, though I have not had chance to check it out properly. The more it’s shared though the better I think it will be for us.

 

 


 

 

 

and the link for the box


 

 

 

No comments: